Forums

Topic: Club titles

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Kagamine

I'm sure your all familiar with the terms secretary, treasurer, president, and vice-president. However in my school's Key Club we have come across a dilemma. only one other person and I applied for these positions. The dictator (teacher volunteer) won't allow anybody else to apply as they missed their chance. So now we need a term to call my friend and I since we will be taking over all of these positions together. We will be sharing the title, but we can't think of what to call it. the only thing we could think of was co-president, but that degrades my former title which would just be president, as a president is generally considered better on an application than co-president. so do you know of any official names we could call ourselves, if not got any creative ones?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

theblackdragon

who won for president between the two of you? one can do the presidential and VP duties, the other the secretarial and treasurer-type ones. or you can do the co-president thing; no offense, but no one outside of a school setting cares what position you held in Key Club, and if it does turn out to matter (e.g. you're using it as a major part of a college entrance essay for whatever reason), i'm sure you'll be able to explain what went down and what your duties actually were regardless of what you were officially called. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Bro's. Just Bro's. Bring some innovation to the club titles. Plus you sound cooler. "Yeah - I'm one of the bro's from the key club". Or just co-presidents, you know - thats fine too. >.>

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Kagamine

theblackdragon wrote:

who won for president between the two of you? one can do the presidential and VP duties, the other the secretarial and treasurer-type ones. or you can do the co-president thing; no offense, but no one outside of a school setting cares what position you held in Key Club, and if it does turn out to matter (e.g. you're using it as a major part of a college entrance essay for whatever reason), i'm sure you'll be able to explain what went down and what your duties actually were regardless of what you were officially called. :3

that's a good point, i guess the real important thing is being able to explain what we did rather than the title name. and i know that regular people aren't going to care what position it was, but with what we do it will most likely make or break this scholarship im applying for that would pay for 4 years of college in full. However i didn't really think about it the way you did. its the explanation of the job, not the title that matters. thanks TBD. and @geonjaha haha, but the other friend is a girl!

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.