Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo UPDATE!

Posts 181 to 200 of 215

irken004

I noticed that the downloadable game choices will change each month.

I'm not too interested in the current selection so I can wait to see what new games show up next.

Bubbab5

I just ordered Mvs.DK and for some reason Im not getting the email for the downloadable game code WHHHHHYYYYY NINTENDO!!! EDIT apparently I thought i ordered it but its once i put in all my info and click order reward do the rest then it shows a page with a picture of the game saying and I quote ATTENTION THE ITEM You ARE ORDERING IS SHOWN BELOW BE SURE IT IS CORRECT IT IS THE CORRECT ITEM BEFORE COMPLETEING YOUR ODER then it shows my email then i dont know what to do next after that i don't see a continue button ANYWHERE can someone help me plz and fast about to have to go to bed

Edited on by Bubbab5

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

iphys

Yeah, I ordered two games this aft, and the first one it e-mailed me the code, and the second one it didn't. Fortunately, I took a screenshot of it when I ordered it, so I don't need the e-mail.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Bubbab5

Never mind

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

DarkLloyd

irken004 wrote:

I noticed that the downloadable game choices will change each month.

I'm not too interested in the current selection so I can wait to see what new games show up next.

if thats the case i shall wait as well

DarkLloyd

brooks83

Now this is what Nintendo should have been doing since the beginning. I never bothered filling out the surveys or registering my games because nothing on Club Nintendo interested me. I was really hoping that they would put up the SNES Classic Controller, but I can settle with free games. Now to fill out some surveys . I already have Super Mario Kart, so I'll get Fluidity and save my leftover points for next month. Or I suppose I could get that Grill-Off WiiWare game, has anyone played that and is it worth getting?

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

MercifulLemon7

brooks83 Theirs a review in Nintendolife if you want to read it.

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

iphys

All the new games you can get with coins make that Grill-Off game seem like a rip-off, although I would have considered it worth the 80 coins previously. Save your coins for next month's offerings.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

linkdeku7

iphys wrote:

All the new games you can get with coins make that Grill-Off game seem like a rip-off, although I would have considered it worth the 80 coins previously. Save your coins for next month's offerings.

I picked up Super Mario Kart and Fluidity, but I've still got some coins left that I'm definitely saving for next month

Add me, will you!?
Wii U/Miiverse ID: Benjabeanz
3DS FC: 1848-1827-0430
Wii FC: 6898 5395 7458 8481
Brawl FC: 4081-7034-7710

Spoony_Tech

At the start of yesterday I had well over 50 surveys to do. Got that down to around 33 and picked up Mario kart and xeivous. Still have about 80 coins left for next month and soon ill have ten more surveys with the ambassador program.

DO NOT WAIST YOUR COINS ON GRILL OFF! There I said it LOL.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Is there a way to look at a code that was already given to you? I ordered M vs DK, and it gave me my code. But before I registered it, IE9 said that not all content was shown. So I pressed 'all content shown', but then it said my coins were spent. So I ordered M vs DK for nothing. I'm trying to find a way to find the code again.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Bubbab5

Check the email you used for club Nintendo in 30 mins after you order it

Spoony_Tech

They should've sent a confirmation email!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Oh sorry. They didn't send it until later. Nevermind.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Xyphon22

Does anybody know how to tell when all of the surveys and things expire? I have a lot of surveys and product registrations that I haven't done because they didn't expire until 2015 or 2016, but since the update it doesn't give the year anymore, just the date. Do they all expire next year now, or is there a way to still tell what year they are good till?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

GreenX1

Sorry if you can't get in. I was able to. If you want to see the site, check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8NqPeg0R0

3DS FC: 0216 - 0833 - 6796 Username: Dan
I have Smash 4, Mario Kart 7, and a couple of Pokemon games.
PSN: Foodperson
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/foodperson

3DS Friend Code: 0216-0833-6796 | Nintendo Network ID: Foodperson | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Xyphon22 wrote:

Does anybody know how to tell when all of the surveys and things expire? I have a lot of surveys and product registrations that I haven't done because they didn't expire until 2015 or 2016, but since the update it doesn't give the year anymore, just the date. Do they all expire next year now, or is there a way to still tell what year they are good till?

Nope I believe you now have less then a year to finish surveys. I thought is was ridiculous how long they gave you anyways. From now on though we will probably only have 4 months or less from here on.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RYBlast

I can't sign in. It says, ''Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying."

Heeeeeeelp!

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.