Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 941 to 960 of 5,198

Supereor

Mario playing cards?
-a few weeks later-
I'VE ALREADY QUIT MY JOB AND LEFT MY WIFE FOR THESE!

This signature is an awful waste of time

CerealKiller528

I got platinum for the first time in my life and I ordered the calender.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

GamecubeMan

CerealKiller528 wrote:

I got platinum for the first time in my life and I ordered the calender.

No offense Cerral but if u want something more unique, you should get a Platinum Reward. I gotton the Calendar before and its ok. But I reccomenend a Platinum Reward. Thats just a small reccomendation. I up to you in the end..... no joke and I think u can still cancel and switch but i not sure. IMO

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Platypus

Why are so many people going for the calender? The cards look awesome!

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Snagrio

WaveBoy wrote:

Ahhh, i see.
Well, as far as Platinum prizes go i wont be bothering with the cards, the VC downloads aren't anything special considering they're not exclusive to Club Nintendo, anybody can just download those with a few Twinkie bucks. Personaly, I'm leaning towards one of the Posters....Kid Icarus: Uprisings is just a blown up shot of the official BoxArt. Pass....So It's either Luigi's Mansion or Zelda: Skyward Sword. Then I'd have to buy a frame of course. Decisions, decisions...Where's a hot beefy battletoad when you need one.lol

All three of them come together in a set. I picked that as my prize so I know you get all three as the same prize.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

D33G

Hey, I just tryed to redeem my award, and the platinum reward is pins. Anyone else have this problem? (btw, I didnt go back to check if other people had this problem)

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Shotgunryugan

Ok so i finally managed to enter the website,apparently i just had to press the refresh button(either that or the site maintenance ended right before i pressed that button lol).
I went with Mario vs. DK,can't wait to play it!
Although i would have liked to have the calendar too

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

iphys

I totally think this is the best rewards year we've had yet. The 2009 platinum rewards were pretty good too, but this was definitely the best year ever for gold members: even people in Japan are probably jealous that our gold members got games like Majora's Mask instead of just the calendar they've had every single year. I actually think Nintendo went out of their way to give us lots of choices to try to make everyone happy. I guess they realize how important customer loyalty is going to be moving forward, and they really want to push Club Nintendo. I noticed the Pikmin 2 game I bought recently came with the Club Nintendo insert in front of the manual and with the code on the front of it, like they really don't want anyone to miss it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nintenbro

I decided to accept the downloadable game code for MvDK: MMA! as my Club Nintendo Elite Reward. I've really been enjoying DK94, so far. Now I'll have a similar type of game to play, after I've finished DK94. I'm not too big on posters or playing cards, so the platinum rewards weren't very enticing. Although, those playing cards would probably fetch a reasonable amount of money on eBay or Amazon someday.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

CerealKiller528

You know what would suck. What if for the VC downloads, you had to wait until "the end of December 2012" to get the code.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Tasuki

CerealKiller528 wrote:

You know what would suck. What if for the VC downloads, you had to wait until "the end of December 2012" to get the code.

What would suck even more is if you had to wait that long and than they pulled those games for some stupid reason.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TysonOfTime

The one reward I'm quite sad I missed out on was that Mario Game shelf. I'm running out of room for my games.

Although I am infinitely glad I grabbed the 18 game 3DS case. That thing is beautiful.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't see that game case on the rewards list anymore. I kind of want it now too. Dang.

[/div]

Tis' why I brought it up. :3

Edited on by TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

WaveBoy wrote:

So when does the Big N typically switch things up by offering us new Rewards and downloads?

Sorry. They follow a regular schedule of updating prizes that corresponds accordingly to Valve time.

So we have no clue.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.