Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 801 to 820 of 5,198

Nintenbro

Thanks a lot @KodyWB-98!

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

TysonOfTime

Well, this has to do more with rewards than the expiration, but I do hope they add wallets to the rewards. I need me some wallets.

I purchased a Zelda Wallet with GameStop reward points, but the picture on the website was out and it ended up being a girls wallet. Well, I might as well keep it for any future girlfriends...right?
...Hehe... Like that'll happen.
Imsolonely

Anyways. Wallets. I want 'em. Carry on.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

RevolverLink

Anyone up for some semi-blind guessing over what the July batch of downloadable games will be?

Bonsai Barber (WiiWare)
Donkey Kong Jr. Math (Virtual Console)
Clubhouse Game Express: Card Classics (DSiWare)
Metroid II: Return of Samus (3DS Virtual Console)

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Nintenbro

Does anybody happen to know if the new downloadable Club Nintendo rewards are being listed early on the Nintendo Channel, like they were last time?

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

iphys

Looks like they put the Nintendo Update up on the 28th, mislabelled as Nintendo Direct by mistake. It has no info on the Club Nintendo games for July.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RevolverLink

The downloadable rewards for July are:

Electroplankton Rec-Rec (DSiWare) - 100 coins
Mario Tennis (Virtual Console) - 150 coins

I might get Mario Tennis again, not sure yet.

And I don't know if this was mentioned before, but the tote bag is currently listed as unavailable.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Nintenbro

At least we got Kirby Super Star and Donkey Kong last month @Radixxs. I'm not really interested in either of those two new games. I think I'll just save my coins until next month.

Nintendo Bro

Nintenbro

July 22nd!? What the hell is the point of expiring on July 22nd? I just purchased VVVVVV while it was on sale, so I have that, Donkey Kong 94, Sakura Samurai and Metroid II: Return of Samus to play for now. I'm glad we only have to wait for 3 weeks this time; although, two weeks would've been even better.

"Club Nintendo Gold & Platinum Elite Status Rewards Coming Soon!"

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

RevolverLink

Electroplankton is expiring a week before Mario Tennis. Weird.

The Revloggery

WiiWareWave

G4L wrote:

July 22nd!? What the hell is the point of expiring on July 22nd?

I'm just as confused by Nintendo's peculiar decision.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

WiiWareWave wrote:

G4L wrote:

July 22nd!? What the hell is the point of expiring on July 22nd?

I'm just as confused by Nintendo's peculiar decision.

Beats me as well.
This list of games are alright, but no the best. Mario Tennis is a good buy, but I already got it. I may just get Electroplankton just to try it out.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Koos

I wouldn't call it peculiar. Hopefully this means new games on the 15 and 22. I didn't like waiting a whole month every time for new games. Its great news.

Koos

tripunktoj

Strange... I just submitted the registration survey for Pokémon Conquest and I didnt get the new 40 coin value, only 30. But what really troubles me is that the yellow meter for elite status didnt move anything at all, and the elite status history under the "coins & status" account tab doesnt display the year 2013 or the coins I just got. I hope they fix this up because I planned to reach Platinum today registering some of my newest codes, and it looks like new coins Im getting today arent counting towards my 2013 status. Anyone knows whats happening?

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Ecto-1

Hehe, looks like annual Club Nintendo's Website has Annoying Glitches Day 2012 is extra special in that we still don't know what the year's prizes are . Oh well, I'm sure they'll announce it before too long. Strangely, although I haven't done any surveys yet, the Club Nintendo homepage says I am already a gold member. Unfortunately, it isn't a glitch that carries over anywhere else, meaning that checking my account status reveals that I currently have no status yet.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Aviator

Seriously?

It only finished a few hours ago and you're complaining that you don't know the prizes?

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.