Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 781 to 800 of 5,198

Lan

Donkey Kong. I normally don't like old games unless there's nostalgia, but I played Donkey Kong for the first time on 3DS and it plays so amazingly. Get it

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

LordJumpMad

Lan wrote:

Donkey Kong. I normally don't like old games unless there's nostalgia, but I played Donkey Kong for the first time on 3DS and it plays so amazingly. Get it

[/div]

All right all right, I'll get.
I heard it was good from alot of people, I'm getting it now.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

mamp

I got the shoelaces, I'm entering my school's nursing program and we have to dress in white scrubs with white socks and white shoes, but I'm thinking about adding my own little Nintendo flavor by putting on the white Mario shoelaces, here's hopin I don't get in trouble

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

RevolverLink

Are the reversible pouches worth the 250 coins? How well do they keep pocket dust off of,say, a 3DS?

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

iphys

They're one of the nicest items in my opinion. The material is even good for giving your screen a wipe. I don't think you're going to have to worry about dust getting through it somehow.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

ajcismo

I picked up a pouch last year for my 3DS. Works great and fits in your pocket nicely. Recommend it if you've got coins to burn and looking for something practical.

ajcismo

RevolverLink

Sounds good, the more practical rewards tend to be my favorites. I'll be sure to get one once I've boosted my coin total back up a bit (I keep downloading games!); I'm tired of dust clouding up my 3DS' top screen.

Thanks for the feedback!

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Nintenbro

@LordJumpMad, how enjoyable have you found DK 94 to be, so far?

I've got my fingers crossed for more Club Nintendo 3DS VC rewards next month. I've finally reached Club Nintendo Platinum status for the first time. Now watch, this year's Platinum status reward will be total crap. That's just my luck.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

GamecubeMan

So...... the year rewards are almost here. What do you people think the Platinum Rewards will be this year? Hopefully not something stupid like last year's Pin Set........

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

The Club Nintendo year ends June 30th and begins July 1st right because I haven't registered Pokemon Conquest yet because I already have Platinum and I want Pokemon Conquest to count for the next CN year so I should wait till the 1st or 2nd to register the game right?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

GamecubeMan

i think if you have more than 600 coins the remaining coins transfers to nexts year. But I'm not sure.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

The Club Nintendo year ends June 30th and begins July 1st right because I haven't registered Pokemon Conquest yet because I already have Platinum and I want Pokemon Conquest to count for the next CN year so I should wait till the 1st or 2nd to register the game right?

Depends wether you want to buy a Wii u or not. If you are going to buy a Wii u, you are going to have a good amount of points, considering you are likely to buy Wii u games, 3DS games, and whatever else you stored.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

iphys

So those Club Nintendo pouches should fit the 3DS XL, and are colour co-ordinated even. Almost makes you wonder if they knew the 3DS XL would be coming out in these colours way back when they posted them, or if they picked the XL colours to match the pouches because the pouches are just that awesome.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RR529

iphys wrote:

So those Club Nintendo pouches should fit the 3DS XL, and are colour co-ordinated even. Almost makes you wonder if they knew the 3DS XL would be coming out in these colours way back when they posted them, or if they picked the XL colours to match the pouches because the pouches are just that awesome.

Well, it could just be that they made them big enough for those who might use them for their DSiXL.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Squiggle55

GamecubeMan wrote:

i think if you have more than 600 coins the remaining coins transfers to nexts year. But I'm not sure.

This is not correct. It'd probably be best to wait until July to register coins if you are already Platinum for this year, because you won't start working towards next year until July 1st. But you also have to consider that Nintendo released that long list of games that will be worth less coins come July 1st as well.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Squiggle55

GamecubeMan wrote:

So...... the year rewards are almost here. What do you people think the Platinum Rewards will be this year? Hopefully not something stupid like last year's Pin Set........

Yea I like the statue from 2 years ago a lot better than the pin set. I hope they go the statue route again, and give some love to Zelda or Kirby.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Nintenbro

Squiggle55 wrote:

But you also have to consider that Nintendo released that long list of games that will be worth less coins come July 1st as well.

@Squiggle55, could you please post a link to that article on NLife? I don't remember exactly what it was titled, so searching for it could take forever. Furthermore, I don't happen to know how to access the list of games at Club Nintendo either.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.