Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 761 to 780 of 5,198

Undead_terror

RevolverLink wrote:

Darn, I downloaded Super Star less than a year ago.

So Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong '94, correct? If that's the case, then I'll definitely get that; I've heard nothing but good things about it.

the one on 3ds

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

the_shpydar

For everyone that doesn't have it, and has the coins, DEFINITELY get Donkey Kong. One of the best games ever to be released on the GB, without question.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

Awesome I happen to have 400 coins saved up for a time like this. Looks like I will be picking up both games tomorrow.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

Highly recommend Donkey Kong for only 100 coins. It has a ton of well-designed levels. Too bad I just bought it at the beginning of May!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

Got Donkey Kong earlier this year (great game BTW), Sudoku really isn't my thing, and I haven't used my Wii in months, so nothing for me this month.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

brooks83

Hmm, do I hold off in the hopes that maybe Nintendo will bring the SNES Classic Controller to North America, or do I just blow all my coins on downloadable games?

brooks83

Nintenbro

@Miss_Rarity, and I highly doubt the golden nunchuk will ever come westward either. I guess my golden Triforce WiiMote will always be incomplete.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

RevolverLink

The new game rewards are now available.

Donkey Kong shall be mine!

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Nintenbro

alanWAKE wrote:

so i got an extra mario party 2 download code and a art style pictobits download code anybody want them?

I wonder whatever happened to this. I guess I posted my email address for nothing. You never received an email with a download ticket code, did you @Morpheel?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Eel

G4L wrote:

alanWAKE wrote:

so i got an extra mario party 2 download code and a art style pictobits download code anybody want them?

I wonder whatever happened to this. I guess I posted my email address for nothing. You never received an email with a download ticket code, did you @Morpheel?

Still no new mail in the yahoo account I created for this.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintenbro

@dark-insanity, does it seem as if it's padded and durable enough to protect your 3DS console from being damaged? I could really care less what it looks like, if it doesn't serve the essential purpose it was intended to provide.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

nba4life

G4L wrote:

@dark-insanity, does it seem as if it's padded and durable enough to protect your 3DS console from being damaged? I could really care less what it looks like, if it doesn't serve the essential purpose it was intended for.

well it keeps it the dust from getting into your 3ds cameras, thats for sure.

nba4life

Undead_terror

G4L wrote:

@dark-insanity, does it seem as if it's padded and durable enough to protect your 3DS console from being damaged? I could really care less what it looks like, if it doesn't serve the essential purpose it was intended to provide.

one of my friends who owns the luigi version said he dropped his 3ds by accident while it was in his case and he said it bounced of the ground with out getting damaged,the case is roomy and smooth and feels like it can bounce.aswell of keeping dust/etc out

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I have 230 coins expiring on ClubNintendo.
I'm not sure what to get with them, CN doesn't have much :/

I was thinking of getting Donkey Kong, and Kirby. (or even Grill-Off with Ultra Hand!, but that doesn't look like much fun)
Or that Mario hat purse thing, I really don't see myself using it, mostly just selling it on eBay, which I think is worth nothing.

If you guys can recommen something great, help a Mad Lord out.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Eel

I'd recommend you Donkey Kong, it's fun.

Or the 18 3DS games case, if you don't have one yet.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Birdman

@LJM - I second Donkey Kong, and (since I'm assuming you have some points that aren't expiring soon) I'd pick up one of those Card Cases with the other points that are about to expire.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LordJumpMad

Swiket wrote:

Untitled

This is what I get for not buying a Nintendo game in over a year.

Keep in mind that I don't own a 3DS, and I already own Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Oh that sucks, I got most of my coins from a blockbuster that was closing, I ask for the codes, and they gave them to me, so I have over a 1K of coins

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.