General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 741 to 760 of 4,069

AuthorMessage

alanWAKE2

741. Posted:

alright well @Morpheel if you want the pictobits one then just like ive me your email or so and @G4L just email me i guess for the mario party code (btw sorry guys i had to make two accounts cause i deleated my old yahoo)

alanWAKE2

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

742. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

So, is PiCTOBiTS worth it?

If you like puzzle games and classic NES nostalgia, then most definitely. It's an awesome game.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

743. Posted:

@alanWAKE, I don't happen to know your yahoo email address my friend. You can email the Mario Party 2 ticket code to my alternate email address below. Thanks a lot. :)

nl_gamer@ya...

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

744. Posted:

@alanWAKE Yay!, my email is mopheel@ya... (yeah without the r in morpheel, just mopheel lol)

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

745. Posted:

@alanWAKE's profile has him listed as being banned @Morpheel, so I guess we can forget about those ticket codes now. Unless he reads our posts somehow, and decides to email them to us. :(

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

746. Posted:

Kind of seemed like a scam if you ask me. No loss for you guys.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

747. Posted:

The game case is BAAAAAAAACK, BABY!

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

748. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@alanWAKE's profile has him listed as being banned @Morpheel, so I guess we can forget about those ticket codes now. Unless he reads our posts somehow, and decides to email them to us. :(

Oh yeah I noticed that way back when I posted that reply... Though his original acc is not banned.

Anyways, he never asked us for any kind of important infomation so there was no harm in trying.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

749. Posted:

Yeah, I don't really see how it could've been a scam @Morpheel. Like @Retro_on_theGo mentioned above. We didn't give him any security/case sensitive information. I never take any chances opening links in Spam mail, so I don't get any viruses or malware.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

750. Posted:

Should I order a Luigi Pouch to go with a Red 3DS, or a Mario Pouch to go with my future Luigi Green 3DS?

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

751. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Should I order a Luigi Pouch to go with a Red 3DS, or a Mario Pouch to go with my future Luigi Green 3DS?

there is no more luigi pouchs,only mario and when the mario ones are sold out,they will be gone

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

752. Posted:

Thank God. The decision was pulling me apart.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

753. Posted:

Anyone knoew when the platnium awards are announced and when the year restarts. Got Kid Icarus today but don't want to put in the. code until I know its going towards next years platinum rewards.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

754. Posted:

I'm gonna blow all my coins when the KIU AR Cards are out for the eShop.
Anyone hear anything about this?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

755. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone knoew when the platnium awards are announced and when the year restarts. Got Kid Icarus today but don't want to put in the. code until I know its going towards next years platinum rewards.

june 30 th is when they announce the rewards,gold is always calenders but i dont know what platinum is for this year

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

756. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

I'm gonna blow all my coins when the KIU AR Cards are out for the eShop.
Anyone hear anything about this?

how can you use a ar card as a download?

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

757. Posted:

...You do know Club Nintendo isn't just downloads, right?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

758. Posted:

Oh.... wait me again. I keep thinking of the eShop. Second mistake today. What is wrong with me...

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

759. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Both will happen on July 1. The deadline for making elite status for this CN year is June 30.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

760. Posted:

CN gets updated friday,not excited because knowing CN for the last few months the games are gonna be complete crap with the same price rise or it might even go up more.