Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 741 to 760 of 5,198

MikeDanger

I have mine and i'm saving up for a second one. really awesome and useful.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Undead_terror

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG,they actually lowered the coin prices back to normal.
might get donkey kong since I dont want to use more money.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Torchwood

I may get Superstar even though I 100%ed Ultra already.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

iphys

Nintendo Update? It would be between Maboshi and Kirby for me, but I already have Flametail and have played all the Kirby I ever need to, so maybe I won't get either. Oh, and 150 coins for Sudoku, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

iroxursox

gonna get donkey kong

friend code is 0602-6743-0345 i like TRAINS
proud owner of a wii u, 3ds, 2 wiis, and a ps3.
currently playing MGS:3D
proud owner of a minecrat server.

Nintendaholic

yessssss love donkey kong

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Nintenbro

Awesome! Kirby Super Star! I was just reading the NLife review for that game, the other day. I'm definitely going to drop 150 coins on that. I've been patiently saving my coins for VC rewards, and it's finally paying off. I'll still have 360 coins left over, for future VC rewards.

I have a question, though. Why does Donkey Kong cost 100 coins?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

iphys

Oh, I was assuming Donkey Kong was Wii VC, but it's actually the GB one. Think I will get it in that case.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nintenbro

@Miss_Rarity, what do you mean by, "sadly confirmed it."?

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

@Miss_Rarity, I'd read a few reviews first, before spending your coins on that game.

Nintendo Bro

RevolverLink

Darn, I downloaded Super Star less than a year ago.

So Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong '94, correct? If that's the case, then I'll definitely get that; I've heard nothing but good things about it.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Squiggle55

that's awesome! Donkey Kong & Kirby are no brainers.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.