Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 721 to 740 of 5,198

Nintenbro

@alanWAKE, I don't happen to know your yahoo email address my friend. You can email the Mario Party 2 ticket code to my alternate email address below. Thanks a lot.

nl_gamer@ya...

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

@alanWAKE's profile has him listed as being banned @Morpheel, so I guess we can forget about those ticket codes now. Unless he reads our posts somehow, and decides to email them to us.

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

EvilLucario

The game case is BAAAAAAAACK, BABY!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Eel

G4L wrote:

@alanWAKE's profile has him listed as being banned @Morpheel, so I guess we can forget about those ticket codes now. Unless he reads our posts somehow, and decides to email them to us.

Oh yeah I noticed that way back when I posted that reply... Though his original acc is not banned.

Anyways, he never asked us for any kind of important infomation so there was no harm in trying.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintenbro

Yeah, I don't really see how it could've been a scam @Morpheel. Like @Retro_on_theGo mentioned above. We didn't give him any security/case sensitive information. I never take any chances opening links in Spam mail, so I don't get any viruses or malware.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Gamesake

Should I order a Luigi Pouch to go with a Red 3DS, or a Mario Pouch to go with my future Luigi Green 3DS?

...in my pants.

Undead_terror

Gamesake wrote:

Should I order a Luigi Pouch to go with a Red 3DS, or a Mario Pouch to go with my future Luigi Green 3DS?

there is no more luigi pouchs,only mario and when the mario ones are sold out,they will be gone

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Gamesake

Thank God. The decision was pulling me apart.

...in my pants.

shingi_70

Anyone knoew when the platnium awards are announced and when the year restarts. Got Kid Icarus today but don't want to put in the. code until I know its going towards next years platinum rewards.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Undead_terror

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone knoew when the platnium awards are announced and when the year restarts. Got Kid Icarus today but don't want to put in the. code until I know its going towards next years platinum rewards.

june 30 th is when they announce the rewards,gold is always calenders but i dont know what platinum is for this year

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Ecto-1

Sony_70 wrote:

Both will happen on July 1. The deadline for making elite status for this CN year is June 30.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Undead_terror

CN gets updated friday,not excited because knowing CN for the last few months the games are gonna be complete crap with the same price rise or it might even go up more.

shingi_70

thinking of going in for the 3DS case.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Torchwood

Do it! I have 4 and they're great!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.