Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 701 to 720 of 5,198

Nintenbro

alanWAKE wrote:

so i got an extra mario party 2 download code and a art style pictobits download code anybody want them?

My son would really enjoy Mario Party 2. Let me know if you're still offering the code. I'll post my alternate email address.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

Aww... Thanks @Miss_Rarity. I'm not sure if @alanWAKE is actually serious about this, though.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Ecto-1

Hey guys, I don't see anything else about it, but there are some new prizes on NA's Club Nintendo, or rather there is a new prize and a prize we already knew about but couldn't actually get to. They have added a Mario Hat pouch and the the Mystery Box (although I can't get the Mystery link box link on the home page to work, and I don't see it on the Rewards page). There is also something about an exclusive Yoshi costume for Mario Tennis Open.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Undead_terror

Ecto-1 wrote:

Hey guys, I don't see anything else about it, but there are some new prizes on NA's Club Nintendo, or rather there is a new prize and a prize we already knew about but couldn't actually get to. They have added a Mario Hat pouch and the the Mystery Box (although I can't get the Mystery link box link on the home page to work, and I don't see it on the Rewards page). There is also something about an exclusive Yoshi costume for Mario Tennis Open.

thanks for the heads up bro,but how do you know they made more boxes?
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
since i never got the luigi pouch i might get the mario one

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Ecto-1

dark-insanity wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Woops... I saw the pic of Mario surrounded by question marks and jumped the gun. Earlier, the link wasn't working (it actually did nothing), so I assumed the link was broken but now it redirects to the Mario Hat pouch. Sorry about that.

By the way, I have the Luigi pouch and I personally love it. It is the perfect mix of hilarity and awesomeness. I just wish it had more pockets for games.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Undead_terror

Ecto-1 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Woops... I saw the pic of Mario surrounded by question marks and jumped the gun. Earlier, the link wasn't working (it actually did nothing), so I assumed the link was broken but now it redirects to the Mario Hat pouch. Sorry about that.

By the way, I have the Luigi pouch and I personally love it. It is the perfect mix of hilarity and awesomeness. I just wish it had more pockets for games.

so i assume you rnot gonna get the mario one right?
i wonder if,if the mario pouch goes away will they make a wario/waluigi pouch or possibly make a peach crown or link hat pouch

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nintenbro

@dark-insanity, or maybe it'll be a koopa troopa shell pouch.

Nintendo Bro

RR529

Just ordered the 3DS game case! and at 250 coins, I'm glad I didn't originally jump on it (at it's original 550 coin price point).

Got Pictobits a few weeks ago, and just could not get into it (but I've never really been a puzzle guy). Oh well, at least I just spent coins instead of actual cash.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Huh? Are you talking about the plastic game case that holds 18 game cards?
Wasn't it 250 coins the last time too?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ecto-1

@dark-insanity
Nah I probably won't order this one. I mainly wanted the Luigi one to tie in with Luigi's Mansion. A Link hat one would be awesome though!

@RR529

If I'm not mistaken, the game card case was always 250 coins. I'll check my order history to be sure though.
EDIT: Yeah, just checked my order history and it was 250 when I ordered it back in February.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

RR529

Ecto-1 wrote:

@dark-insanity
Nah I probably won't order this one. I mainly wanted the Luigi one to tie in with Luigi's Mansion. A Link hat one would be awesome though!

@RR529

If I'm not mistaken, the game card case was always 250 coins. I'll check my order history to be sure though.
EDIT: Yeah, just checked my order history and it was 250 when I ordered it back in February.

Oh, sorry for the misconception. For some reason I was led to believe it had been higher (probably because other, similar, rewards seem to gravitate to the higher end of the coin spectrum).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ecto-1

@RR529
No worries, man, I just had to check for the sake of my own sanity (or rather, the few threads of it that remain). It is surprisingly cheap compared to other similar rewards (600 coins for a case that holds 9 games and some styli VS. 250 for one that holds 18 games).

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Eel

Well, considering it's just normal plastic and paper, unlike the other cases which seem to be made of softer and sturdier materials, I can see why it's cheaper.

It's still one of the best items on the "shop" though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

iphys

I'm not too sure how the durability compares, but I assume the DS card cases are more expensive because they include the extra styluses, which probably accounts for at least half their value.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RYBlast

My Pokemon HeartGold Club Nintendo code does not work because I got the game as a gift from Europe and I live in North America. If any of you Euros are in a similar situation, we can trade codes. Please, if you want to trade codes, do not post them here, but inform me that you are willing to trade.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

alanWAKE2

alright well @Morpheel if you want the pictobits one then just like ive me your email or so and @G4L just email me i guess for the mario party code (btw sorry guys i had to make two accounts cause i deleated my old yahoo)

alanWAKE2

the_shpydar

MetalMario wrote:

So, is PiCTOBiTS worth it?

If you like puzzle games and classic NES nostalgia, then most definitely. It's an awesome game.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.