Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 621 to 640 of 5,198

Prof_Clayton

Sad line up. I've only gotten 1 of the CN games at all, TLoZ:MM. Just because I never played it. The games just keep getting worse every month.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

D33G

got metal torrent and you, me, and the cubes. so far like matal torrent!

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Birdman

Eh, I'm skipping on Metal Torrent. Not a huge fan of shmups.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

HandheldGuru97

I am going to pick Metal Torrent up, for free that looks like a good price.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

iphys

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Sad line up. I've only gotten 1 of the CN games at all, TLoZ:MM. Just because I never played it. The games just keep getting worse every month.

I think this batch is better than what we've had the last two months, although I do wonder when we'll reach the point that they start asking 100 coins for $2 DSiWare games.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

shinesprite

dark-insanity wrote:

still waiting for my 2 packs of free cards(it sucks I live far away from NOA) and can't wait to see what they got to offer Sunday

I still haven't received mine yet. I'm a bit surprised, as I got my other rewards from them in 1-2 weeks.

shinesprite

shingi_70

Going to pick up metal Torrent tomorrow. Don't have a wii and not sure if i'm getting a wii u but Excitebikes seems tempting.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Undead_terror

shinesprite wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

still waiting for my 2 packs of free cards(it sucks I live far away from NOA) and can't wait to see what they got to offer Sunday

I still haven't received mine yet. I'm a bit surprised, as I got my other rewards from them in 1-2 weeks.

i already got a pack from my good account 2 days ago but im worried about the second because when i ordered mine with my second account i didnt have the right address and so when i ordered mine then i fixed the address,o well if i dont get mine i can always complain to them and get a free pack

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

shingi_70

Noticed the Nintendolife quote on the excite trucks page.

Nintendo Life says: With more tracks, more bonus features and more strategic racing challenges, Excitebike: World Rally is a racing game that will keep you challenged with its ever-increasing difficulty and entertained with its track editor and online play. Not only does this remake vastly improve on its original formula, but also it provides a more polished and enjoyable racing experience than any other game currently available on the Wiiware service.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RetroGBHippie92

dark-insanity wrote:

shinesprite wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

i already got a pack from my good account 2 days ago but im worried about the second because when i ordered mine with my second account i didnt have the right address and so when i ordered mine then i fixed the address,o well if i dont get mine i can always complain to them and get a free pack

EB games gave me an additional 10 cards on top of the 5 free cards i got as a preorder bonus for Kid Icarus: Uprising, which was great, none of the cards I have so far are repeats, however I don't mind repeats, it justs means I have some to trade with others without trading many of my good cards.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Undead_terror

ordered the giant ar card just cause i wanted it,plus good timing because theres no good games CN had to offer so if lucks on my side i will get enough coins for a GOOD game next month

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

@dark-insanity Just curious but why would you get the giant AR card when you can just make one out of sheets of A4 paper? I did that and I don't think there's much point of even using it, it just makes everything huge, nothing special, however giant Kid Icarus AR cards sound like a great idea!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

James

You'll never doubt me again, will you?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Undead_terror

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

@dark-insanity Just curious but why would you get the giant AR card when you can just make one out of sheets of A4 paper? I did that and I don't think there's much point of even using it, it just makes everything huge, nothing special, however giant Kid Icarus AR cards sound like a great idea!

well ar games and making pictures with miis

Prof_Clayton

I hope they bring Kid Icarus AR cards to NA Club Nintendo! I would buy a few packs of them immediately!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.