Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 601 to 620 of 5,198

LucinaSmash

Club Nintendo (for NOA at least) is currently unavailable due to site maintenance. I wonder what is all that about.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

RevolverLink

I finally get myself a 3DS, and today is the day that Club Nintendo has to go down for maintenance (presumably for a new 3DS anniversary-related reward).

I want my Mario's Picross, darn it!

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Ecto-1

Seems to be fine now, but nothing looks different.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

LucinaSmash

For some reason it's still under maintenance when using the computer but it's function when using the 3DS browser.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Ecto-1

SkywardL wrote:

For some reason it's still under maintenance when using the computer but it's function when using the 3DS browser.

Seems to be working fine for me.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Whopper744

RevolverLink wrote:

And now I have my Mario's Picross, darn it!

How is it?? Been thinking about downloading it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

RetroGBHippie92

I'm sure a few of you are aware by now, but the Australian Club nintendo is selling KI:U AR cards too. I just spent all my hard earned Stars for 20 packs of AR cards, of which each pack contains 10 random cards. Tech01 was saying on the Kid Icarus thread he hasn't seen anyone else get this many cards, is there anyone else who's ordered the same or more than I? It's not a competition, but I just want to know cos I'm going nuts with all the cards i'm beginning to mount up with. I'm still not sure the exact amount of cards there is supposed to be, except that nintendo says there are "hundreds".

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

shingi_70

So I wonder what the Platinum awards will be.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OdnetninAges

Sure hope Kid Icarus 3D Classic becomes a reward...Or put on the e-shop... I already spent my money on a e-shop card, and I have enough Club Nintendo coins to buy a game, so...
Point is, I don't have any money.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

LyIa

They better hurry up with the 3DS game case, I am dying to order it. It's not in stock I guess I'll just get the bag.

all men are kings 👑

Prof_Clayton

just wait until tomorrow, and we get free games Im excited, there had better be a good one this time for me!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

also did any notice when you get a game from CN for example a 100 coin game that is dsiware its actually 90 because when you get it wait a week to do a survey to get 10 coins so its basically less

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

LOL, Google Maps 8-Bit. I wish that was real. I would totally spend my coins on that.

Some decent choices for this month but I already own You, Me, and the Cubes and Excitebike: World Rally. I'm considering Metal Torrent but I'm not sure if I really want it.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

RevolverLink

Aww, I was hoping for more 3DS Virtual Console games.

Oh well, You, Me, and the Cubes still sounds interesting. I'll have to think about it.

Joshers744 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

And now I have my Mario's Picross, darn it!

How is it?? Been thinking about downloading it.

It's been my second most played 3DS game so far, after Mario Kart 7.

If you like picross or puzzle games in general, I'd recommend giving it a shot. It's not nearly the same caliber of product that Picross DS is, but I wasn't expecting a 17-year old Game Boy game to outclass a DS version that came out more than a decade later anyway.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Ecto-1

James wrote:

Predictions for the next Club Nintendo games: You, Me, And the Cubes and Excitebike: World Rally.

Just a guess.

Something is fishy here... very fishy indeed...

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.