Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 5,198

Gridatttack

Oh. Well.

Still dunno what to get. Perhaps animal crossing new leaf.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Eel

The code for the theme is in the ticket/proof of purchase/etc (dunno the English name) of the game in the eShop.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

TingLz wrote:

How did you get your code?

Go on the eshop, settings, account activity, find the game, view receipt, and look down and it will say redeem code that you can use.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

What_Sthat

That theme is my favorite theme ever.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

LzWinky

My receipt doesn't have a theme code on it >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

It has the code I got from Club Nintendo, but there is no other code

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I went to "Account activity" and then "View receipt"

Eel

Then that probably means one of two things:

-the code you see is that of the theme, not the game.

Or

-you don't get a theme if the game was free and the code undead is trying to use is the one he used to get the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Undead_terror

Gonna see what the code was for the game, you are suppose to get a code for the theme, it even says it on the games banner on the eshop, you got to look at the receipt and it will have a code for the theme, happened with two other games I got before so it should work, and Webby even got it,

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Well I sent customer service an e-mail inquiry.

Gridatttack

Trying to redeem AC, and it says I already redeemed my reward....
Ugh, this CN system is bonkers.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

ignrulzover9000

So if you buy both versions of super smash brothers four you get a soundtrack that they could have sold in stores and a additional charactor that could've been put on Nintendo eshop for 99 cents. That was definitely a scam.

ignrulzover9000

Undead_terror

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

So if you buy both versions of super smash brothers four you get a soundtrack that they could have sold in stores and a additional charactor that could've been put on Nintendo eshop for 99 cents. That was definitely a scam.

So showing support for games and getting stuff back is a scam?

Nicolai

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

So, you don't like getting free stuff?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Eel

Eh, scam or not, it's a little late to complain, since the promo already ended.

And Club Nintendo too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ignrulzover9000

Undead_terror wrote:

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

Do you really think it's worth buying two full price games just for a soundtrack and one character?

ignrulzover9000

Undead_terror

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

Do you really think it's worth buying two full price games just for a soundtrack and one character?

Well I wanted both games anyways, having these extra things is the icing on the cake, is something to give back to the hardcore fans.
Also the CD isn't for purchase, pretty sure it was said that there was some songs on there that couldn't be sold or so I heard, 99 cents for Mewtwo seems too cheap for the hard work Sakurai put into the character, I am feeling glad we even get him for free!

Edited on by Undead_terror

ignrulzover9000

Undead_terror wrote:

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

ignrulzover9000 wrote:

Well I wanted both games anyways, having these extra things is the icing on the cake, is something to give back to the hardcore fans.
Also the CD isn't for purchase, pretty sure it was said that there was some songs on there that couldn't be sold or so I heard, 99 cents for Mewtwo seems too cheap for the hard work Sakurai put into the character, I am feeling glad we even get him for free!

Not really free though, since you had to buy two games and there are copies of the soundtrack on eBay right now.

ignrulzover9000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.