Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 5,198

WiiWareWave

W00t Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is mine!!! Btw Club Nintendo appears to be in full working order at the time of this post!!!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

komodo182

Finally got DKC TF. Very happy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Noonch

I finally got it to work this morning. Good riddance Club Nintendo. I look forward to trying to redeem rewards for hours and days with the next Nintendo customer rewards program.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Spoony_Tech

Got mime this morning as well with no problems whatsoever. Good riddance as well. The worst site I've ever gone to on any device.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xyphon22

I asked this in the recommendations thread, but I'll ask here, too. I am trying to decide between Mario Golf: World Tour and Yoshi's New Island. I know most people on here would just automatically say Golf, but is Yoshi really a bad game or do people just think it is too similar to previous games, kind of like the complaint with New Super Mario Bros. 2? Because I am enjoying NSMB2 so far (I just got it in the final Club Nintendo rewards so haven't played much yet), and I'm sure I would enjoy Yoshi, too. And how much is Nintendo still supporting Golf with online tournaments and things like that, because that seems to be the reason to keep coming back to it? And can you quit in the middle of a match and come back, because I rarely have enough time to sit down and play a whole 18 hole match in one sitting? Thanks for any answers.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Spoony_Tech

Xyphon22 wrote:

I asked this in the recommendations thread, but I'll ask here, too. I am trying to decide between Mario Golf: World Tour and Yoshi's New Island. I know most people on here would just automatically say Golf, but is Yoshi really a bad game or do people just think it is too similar to previous games, kind of like the complaint with New Super Mario Bros. 2? Because I am enjoying NSMB2 so far (I just got it in the final Club Nintendo rewards so haven't played much yet), and I'm sure I would enjoy Yoshi, too. And how much is Nintendo still supporting Golf with online tournaments and things like that, because that seems to be the reason to keep coming back to it? And can you quit in the middle of a match and come back, because I rarely have enough time to sit down and play a whole 18 hole match in one sitting? Thanks for any answers.

I seen your other post as well but I can't answer you on the Yoshi's game. As for Golf it's very good but I haven't played it in a while. Its even better if you're able to get the dlc as it adds about half a games more worth of content. I put in over 50 hours in it and if you're looking for your money's worth its there. Seems to me like you're trying to talk yourself into Yoshi's more though. I don't think it will disappoint you as you seem to be a fan of 2d side scrollers. I also enjoyed NSMB2 even though I'm not a fan of 2d side scrollers.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

sr388survivor

@L8T I was finally able to get the code for DCKR3D. Let me know where to send it

sr388survivor

jump

Yoshi's New Island's problem is that it's very bland and chore like whilst not having the same charm with the art and music as the original. I wouldn't call it a bad game, it's just not worth playing over other games as it's firmly mediocre rather than it's been done before.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SCRAPPER392

Ya, their Club Nintendo servers are atrocious, but it only happened once more people started going on the site. The site was never this crowded back in 2008, when the service started and less people were going on there. The Club Nintendo successor with DeNA will probably be accessible as an app on the Wii U, like Uplay, with better servers than Club Nintendo.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Undead_terror

Welp since I'm pretty much done with the site, I just need to wait to get a few things and then this is everything I got from CN!

Physical rewards:
-Luigi hat carrying case (500)
-Mario hat carrying case (450)
-Pikmin tote bag (400)
-Game & watch collection (800)
-Game & watch collection 2 (800)
-Game & watch Ball (1200)
-Red reversible 3DS pouch (250)
-Game card carrying case (250)
-Giant AR card (300)
-Animal Crossing Fire works fan (300)
-Kirby and Prince Fluff patch set (175)
-Mario Statue (platinum reward 2010)
-Mario pin set (platinum reward 2011)
-Mario playing cards (platinum reward 2012)
-Majora's Mask sound track (platinum reward 2013)
-Super Smash Bros. 4 Poster Set (700)
-Majora's Mask Messenger bag (800)

Digital Content:
-Grill of with ultra hand (80)
-Radar mission (100)
-Donkey Kong 94 (100)
-3D classics Xevious (100)
-Kirby's Dreamland (100)
-Mario's Picross (100)
-Mario vs Donkey Kong: March of the minis again (150)
-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (platinum reward 2014)
-Tokyo Crash Mobs (200)
-Kirby's Dreamland 3 (200)
-Dr. Luigi (300)
-Doc Louis's Punch-Out (250)
-Golf (150)
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (250)
-F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (200)
-Ultimate NES Remix (platinum reward 2015)
-Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! (Gold reward 2015, traded my second platinum reward for someones gold)

Special gifts:
-Donkey Kong Original Edition (Buy a certain game digitally promotion)
-Super Smash Bros. 3DS Special Demo (Platinum Member Bonus)
-Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Special Demo (Lucky winner)
-Super Smash Bros. 4 Mewtwo DLC (Own both games promotion)
-Flipnote Studio 3D (Club Nintendo ending gift)
-Kid Icarus cards (Free promotion reward)
-Super Smash Bros. 4 Collector CD's (Own both games promotion)

Other Club Nintendo related thing:
-Tingle's Balloon Fight (purchased)

Coin Status:
-2015 Elite Status: Platinum (2315 coins) Second account (670 coins)
-2014 Elite Status: Platinum (1145 coins)
-2013 Elite Status: Platinum (1315 coins)
-2012 Elite Status: Platinum (1880 coins)
-2011 Elite Status: Platinum (1050 coins)
-2010 Elite Status: Platinum (910 coins)

It's been a good site all these years butt ya, servers are just horrible butt at least we got good things from the site!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jacob717

Congratulations! You've earned a FREE Elite Status gift. This year, there are lots of gifts to choose from.

You have until August 15, 2013 to redeem your gift so don't delay.

Umm, what?

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

8tM

@skjia
I managed to get the code for Ultimate NES Remix by waking up in the middle of the night just to see if I could log in. My email is [email protected]

8tM

Retro_on_theGo

Didn't' bother trying to get my reward until today. I can get on the site just fine but it won't let me log in. And the one time it did it alerted me that I earned elite status and can get a reward and then when I go to the page to get the code for M&L it says I wasn't eligible.
This site is so awful. Can't wait to get my reward and be done with it.

Spoony_Tech

Sergio151 wrote:

Oh god I'm so PISSED.

After many, many, MANY attempts on trying to get into CN, I finally did. So I went to get the Yoshi's New Island page, clicked on "Redeem", and then it sent me to a page that read "You have already redeemed your reward.". After 5 seconds of that page being up, I got the "Club Nintendo is down due to site maintenance" page. I HOPE that when I go back on (if the friggin' thing lets me), 9I can still redeem my reward.

Don't worry, that happen to me yesterday like 5 times trying to get Mario Party. Got in this morning with no problems and got my game.

MERG said:

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Didn't' bother trying to get my reward until today. I can get on the site just fine but it won't let me log in. And the one time it did it alerted me that I earned elite status and can get a reward and then when I go to the page to get the code for M&L it says I wasn't eligible.

Like I said earlier, the site glitches when there is heavy traffic. You have to try during the early hours to get your reward.

Anyway, I chose Ultimate NES Remix for my elite reward and used my coins on the Brain Age 3DS game. I am liking them both!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

TingLz wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Like I said earlier, the site glitches when there is heavy traffic. You have to try during the early hours to get your reward.

Anyway, I chose Ultimate NES Remix for my elite reward and used my coins on the Brain Age 3DS game. I am liking them both!

Did the theme code work for you? mine was already redeemed...had to contact Nintendo and still waiting for a response....really want that theme.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gridatttack wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

really want that theme.

Wait, CN has themes to buy with coins?

If you get Ultimate NES remix, you will get a code for a exclusive theme that you cannot buy at this time, the code I got was already used.

LzWinky

How did you get your code?

I didn't even get a code on my receipt

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.