Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 5,198

maceng

DiscoGentleman wrote:

maceng wrote:

Want to exchange codes? I can give you either a Animal Crossing code unused or a Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Also, you just might open a new account (like I did) and register your second copies on that one. You can have the same address, but not the same email address and it will work. I've set up 2 different accounts, both with Platinum status. The thing is that you have to have more codes in order to at least reach 150 coins so you can at least download a game or at least 80 for the super or grill hand gimmick for the wii.

@maceng
Oh, wow, I'd be totally down for the exchange. That's really kind of you. I've already got Ocarina of Time registered, so I could swap with you for the Animal Crossing CN PIN. If that's cool with you, email me and I'll email you right back with mine
norinoribabboi[at]gmail[dot]com

I considered opening a new CN account, but there's no point when I only have one game to register. Thanks for the suggestion.

Give me a couple of days, I have to track down the game. I wasn't a big fan of the Animal Crossing, but my wife wanted it for the kid, who never got around to play it. So it is unopened. (same with Cave Story, which I'm keeping that way as it seems it could get pricey).

maceng

Justlink

HW775019566
Wii Mini, 100 coins. Friend gave me the code, had one already, so thought i'd share

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

maceng

justlink wrote:

HW775019566
Wii Mini, 100 coins. Friend gave me the code, had one already, so thought i'd share

It is not working... Someone beat me to it and didn't post it here.

Edited on by maceng

maceng

Justlink

maceng wrote:

justlink wrote:

HW775019566

Thanks!!

I'm srry. Club Nintendo is really laggy atm because a script came out for game codes and people are spamming the site thinking they'll work. Its sad

Edited on by Justlink

Yoshi

I found that I haven't registered Wii Fit U yet, and I downloaded a couple of free games that give coins. With the registration and post play surveys, I'll be 100 coins closer to that second Smash poster set!

EDIT: I forgot Tomodochi Life as well! That's another 50 coins!

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Justlink

update: Both my accounts still work perfectly fine. The link i posted has codes of already releasec Wii Mini's, its not a hack.

iphys

justlink wrote:

update: Both my accounts still work perfectly fine. The link i posted has codes of already releasec Wii Mini's, its not a hack.

Then you're stealing other people's coins that still might want to register their Wii mini systems before the deadline. That's really a jerk move. I had to rush to register mine when I found out about the exploit three weeks ago, and I would have been super pissed off if someone had already registered my serial number. I probably would have sent pictorial proof it was my serial number to get my coins and try to get whatever jerk had registered it banned from Club Nintendo.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Justlink

iphys wrote:

justlink wrote:

Then you're stealing other people's coins that still might want to register their Wii mini systems before the deadline. That's really a jerk move. I had to rush to register mine when I found out about the exploit three weeks ago, and I would have been super pissed off if someone had already registered my serial number. I probably would have sent pictorial proof it was my serial number to get my coins and try to get whatever jerk had registered it banned from Club Nintendo.

I had this thought to, but with club nintendo closing down soon, i thought not many people are going to get the Wii Mini just for the club nintendo codes

TuVictus

Why is this an exploit for wii minis only? Don't the wii and 3DS use similar 9 digit serial numbers?

TuVictus

MegaMari0

there are literally 5K Wii mini serial#s there. why?

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Justlink

munchakoopas wrote:

there are literally 5K Wii mini serial#s there. why?

Theres a mathmatical equation that can be used off a legit code to get other legit codes

Inkling

Still no Europe rewards

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Justlink

OMG, update: got an email from Nintendo! The Wii Mini I registered is not eligible for a Warranty upgrade! They're on to me

iphys

justlink wrote:

I had this thought to, but with club nintendo closing down soon, i thought not many people are going to get the Wii Mini just for the club nintendo codes

At least wait till the last possible day if you're going to do this to minimize the chance you're stealing a serial number from someone that still wants to register theirs. Either way, it's still stealing from Nintendo to do this to get rewards you're not really entitled to.

Yoshi

justlink wrote:

OMG, update: got an email from Nintendo! The Wii Mini I registered is not eligible for a Warranty upgrade! They're on to me

Calm down. According to Nintendo's website, "Wii U, Wii mini, New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS do not receive warranty extensions."

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Justlink

Update: Took down the link, will be put back up on March 28th for last minute coins

iphys

justlink wrote:

Being as they track when systems are sold for warranty purposes, they could actually catch someone if they register a Wii mini that hasn't even been sold yet.

rayword45

Excuse my idiocy, but what has Nintendo said about adding more physical rewards?

The only thing that even remotely interests me is the Mario shirt.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Nicolai

rayword45 wrote:

Excuse my idiocy, but what has Nintendo said about adding more physical rewards?

The only thing that even remotely interests me is the Mario shirt.

For us Americans, these are the last rewards we can get. We also get a free download per our elite status. One can hope that they'll surprise us with some kind of physical reward for platinum members, but it's unlikely, as they've already said in writing that we'll be selecting downloads.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Inkling

Yay, us Europeans finally got a new reward.

sees the Mario Cap reward

This is one of our final rewards?! >:[

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.