Spoony_Tech

Nicolai wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Webby-sama wrote:

Flipnote now coming "later this month".

It happens.

Where did you see this?

It's in you to do list just above your surveys in writing.

Odd. I don't see anything like that near my to-do list. Well, I guess there's no reason why you'd all be wrong.

I'm sorry, it was in games and rewards.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dawn-Shade

I tried to get Animal Crossing Cards, only to greeted by Wario told me something is wrong, since no confirmation on the page or email sent, I retried three times and still no luck.
Later, I discovered that my coins were already deducted 1200, so I guess I just did triple order and coin was deducted twice, and the third is failed since I don't have necessary coins. And now I sad since I can't order Star Fox nor check order history because the site was down again.

Please don't say that graphic in games are not important. It hurts me as a game graphic artist.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2078-4053 | Nintendo Network ID: Dwn-Shade

Yoshi

Dawn-Shade wrote:

I tried to get Animal Crossing Cards, only to greeted by Wario told me something is wrong, since no confirmation on the page or email sent, I retried three times and still no luck.
Later, I discovered that my coins were already deducted 1200, so I guess I just did triple order and coin was deducted twice, and the third is failed since I don't have necessary coins. And now I sad since I can't order Star Fox nor check order history because the site was down again.

Contact Nintendo, either by phone or email.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Dawn-Shade wrote:

Everybody worries too much. This happens all the time with this site. I've seen my coins not deducted for hours and I've seen zero coins before. I'VE been platinum for well over 5 months and sometimes it shows I'm gold or nothing. It's been a slow to bad site for all these years and quite frankly needed to go. Your coins are fine just give it some time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

I've basically decided what I'll spend my coins on. Alright, let's see...

-The Wonderful 101
-HarmoKnight
-Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
-Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters
-And 2 of the following: TLoZ: Link's Awakening/Wario Land II/Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II/Super Metroid

And there'll still be 40 coins left over to lose forever.

Yoshi_Prime

LaserdiscGal

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I've basically decided what I'll spend my coins on. Alright, let's see...

-The Wonderful 101
-HarmoKnight
-Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
-Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters
-And 2 of the following: TLoZ: Link's Awakening/Wario Land II/Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II/Super Metroid

And there'll still be 40 coins left over to lose forever.

Links Awakening and Super Metroid

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Dawn-Shade wrote:

Everybody worries too much. This happens all the time with this site. I've seen my coins not deducted for hours and I've seen zero coins before. I'VE been platinum for well over 5 months and sometimes it shows I'm gold or nothing. It's been a slow to bad site for all these years and quite frankly needed to go. Your coins are fine just give it some time.

I know there are display issues with the site, but coins being deducted 1200 is a specific amount, because it means the order went through twice. I have seen all my coins, and I have seen 0 coins when I do have some, but never any other number.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

HistoricKombat

Mega_Man__ wrote:

Anyone want to gift me some NA CN Codes?

It's my birthday!

Show me your birth certificate first.

HistoricKombat

MsJubilee

Mega_Man__ wrote:

It's my birthday!

Send me a piece of cake and i'll think about it!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tasuki

Ok so I finally was able to spend all my coins. (I haven't been able yet due to CN website being down alot and some family stuff I hve to take care of) I got Doc Louis' Punch Out and F Zero X.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MegaMari0

Mega_Man__ wrote:

It's my birthday!

Sure. Just call a certain Nigerian Prince who will ask you to inherit money first through a series of questions.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Undead_terror

Well the site is good now, I'm pretty sure they added another game! the list has shifted and Uprising is no longer alone in a row.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sr388survivor

Undead_terror wrote:

Well the site is good now, I'm pretty sure they added another game! the list has shifted and Uprising is no longer alone in a row.

Got my hopes up but they just have Ketzals Corridors listed twice... Oh well.

sr388survivor

mystman12

Thank goodness they did not release anything else... I've spent all my coins, so if they realease anything else that I really want... I will not be happy. At all.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Eel

Next week they'll release DK 64 as an exclusive Club Nintendo download for 200 coins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Next week they'll release DK 64 as an exclusive Club Nintendo download for 200 coins.

If you were talking Banjo Kazooie then we'd be in business. I'd go out and buy games to get to that coin total. Otherwise I wouldn't bother with DK64.

MERG said:

Eel

The big surprise is that they'll release DK 64, Banjo Kazooie and Goldeneye as a bundle for 400 the next day.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.