Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 5,198

Klimbatize

Oh wow, the digital games I've downloaded as rewards have given me more surveys to fill out, and thus more coins. It's actually enabling me to pick out another game.

I figured they were done giving out CN surveys for downloads last month.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

komodo182

Neeeko wrote:

Any one have any suggestions? Im torn between NES Remix, Golden sun, and Harmoknight..

Golden Sun

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

LzWinky

Klimbatize wrote:

Oh wow, the digital games I've downloaded as rewards have given me more surveys to fill out, and thus more coins. It's actually enabling me to pick out another game.

I figured they were done giving out CN surveys for downloads last month.

Any game released after January 20th will not have coins. Any game before still gets coins

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Klimbatize

Oh it only has to be /released/ before the 20th? Good to know. So if I'm short a few coins for another game, may as well buy a cheap one and get a few more CN coins.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

dumedum

Got the MM puzzle and Doc Louis' punchout.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Drobotic

You just gotta love it when Club Nintendo releases ANOTHER Smash Bros. poster set after you spent almost all of your coins on the first one.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Xyphon22

I got Captain Toad for my birthday today, but it didn't have a Club Nintendo code. It was quite sad. So even though the game was old enough, I guess this specific copy was made rather recently.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Spoony_Tech

Xyphon22 wrote:

I got Captain Toad for my birthday today, but it didn't have a Club Nintendo code. It was quite sad. So even though the game was old enough, I guess this specific copy was made rather recently.

Are you sure? Did you check the back of the cover label. They print them on there now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Are you sure? Did you check the back of the cover label. They print them on there now.

Yep, it was completely blank.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Gamecubed

Super Metroid, Super Mario World and probably Kid Icarus Uprising.... and maybe the game card case since I broke the one I bought.
I really don't have anywhere to put posters (I'm in the process of framing my favourite posters and I'm taking a bunch down).
I have about 900 coins, and I still have a quite a few codes I haven't entered yet (and I'll probably buy more Nintendo games with codes in them between now and the end of March), plus some post-play surveys. If I could get into my to-do list to fill them out, that'd be great.

After all is said and done and if I have some coins left over that I don't intend to use (which is possible. I might end up with close to 200 leftover), I'd be happy to get someone a game off of there and send them the code. But that'll be after I've figured out what I'm getting.

Gamecubed

NintendoFan64

Sigh...STILL can't get to Club Nintendo. On a more positive note, my Smash Bros. poster set came in today.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

yyyy89786

Gamecubed wrote:

After all is said and done and if I have some coins left over that I don't intend to use (which is possible. I might end up with close to 200 leftover), I'd be happy to get someone a game off of there and send them the code. But that'll be after I've figured out what I'm getting.

If you happen to have some left over... I would gladly take them.

Edited on by yyyy89786

yyyy89786

Gamecubed

technotaylor98 wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

If you happen to have some left over... I would gladly take them.

I'll keep you mind. I'll shoot you a message on miiverse if I have anything left.

Gamecubed

komodo182

Xyphon22 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Yep, it was completely blank.

weird. mine was on the artwork insert that goes between the plastic blue case and the clear protective film.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

King_Stannis

WHY IS THE WEBSITE STILL DOWN. ITS BEEN DOWN FOR 40 HOURS STRAIGHT.

King_Stannis

Nintendo Network ID: UgliestSoup

CaviarMeths

King_Stannis wrote:

WHY IS THE WEBSITE STILL DOWN. ITS BEEN DOWN FOR 40 HOURS STRAIGHT.

Because the server is dark and full of errors.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

PaperLucario

After the Majoras Mask 3D messenger bag and Kid Icarus Uprising, 2300 coins became 900. Now Im really split between Wonderful 101 and another 3DS retail game, havent played W101 though the 10 gb file size is a bit of a turn off, as for the 3ds retails, i already own them physical (even Kid Icarus) so it'd be simply be just a 2nd, free, downloadable copy of the game.

PaperLucario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.