Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 5,198

rayword45

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

How is Doc Louis's Punch Out!!, I thought it would go nice with the Punch Out (Wii) game I just got from the eshop?

I asked this question in Wiiware recommendation thread but no one answered since the thread seems to be dead so I'm asking in this thread which is more active.

It basically is one extra fighter for Punch Out. So base the desirability of that reward on how much you like Punch Out.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Yoshi

iamslovakin wrote:

brewsky wrote:

iamslovakin wrote:

why is the shipping on the physical products so long

Probably because they haven't even been made yet. They're just getting an initial count.

I hate the fact that I have to wait 3-5 months for the pouch. I'm so impatient and I feel like this will really test my limits lol

Look on the bright side: if the rewards have already been produced, most of them will already be sold out. At least you get the pouch.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

komodo182

brewsky wrote:

iamslovakin wrote:

brewsky wrote:

iamslovakin wrote:

Probably because they haven't even been made yet. They're just getting an initial count.

I hate the fact that I have to wait 3-5 months for the pouch. I'm so impatient and I feel like this will really test my limits lol

Look on the bright side: if the rewards have already been produced, most of them will already be sold out. At least you get the pouch.

and its free

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

dkxcalibur

iamslovakin wrote:

brewsky wrote:

iamslovakin wrote:

That pouch is sweet though. I got an Animal Crossing one last year and it's great quality for a pouch. I was actually tempted to get the Zelda one too.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

RabidPikachu

A couple of years ago back in 2013 I got the Majora's Mask soundtrack for being a platinum member. Does anyone know if they're going to have something special for current gold and platinum members in honor of the rewards program being discountinued? I got to platinum back in November and would hate for all that hard work to go unrewarded.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

Yoshi

RabidPikachu wrote:

A couple of years ago back in 2013 I got the Majora's Mask soundtrack for being a platinum member. Does anyone know if they're going to have something special for current gold and platinum members in honor of the rewards program being discountinued? I got to platinum back in November and would hate for all that hard work to go unrewarded.

They will, but it's a free download game like last year.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

RabidPikachu

I got 165 coins. Should I get SML2 or 3D Classics: Twin Bee? I have Mario's Picross, Radar Mission, KI Myths and Monsters, Baseball, and Radar Mission already. I don't think I'd like Tennis, I've heard SML isn't as good as SML2 and I don't know what else I can grab for 150 coins. I started a thread that asked this but this has more traffic. Any suggestions? Even though I hate Mario except for SMB3 and SMRPG I though SML2 looked worth 150 coins.

Barely_able

RabidPikachu wrote:

They will, but it's a free download game like last year.

Hopefully the rewards are different than the ones listed here. I assume they are since last year's rewards are all on this list I think.

Barely_able

Nicolai

dkxcalibur wrote:

Does anyone know if the downloadable games count towards your overall status? For instance, if I download Star Fox 64 3D, will I get the points and opportunity to do a survey for the game?

No. You may get a 10 coin post play survey, but that's it.

EDIT: to be clear, you're talking about games you get by redeeming coins, right?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

RabidPikachu

Since I'm platinum I hope they make Pokemon Rumble Blast available as a reward. I know its the worst Pokemon game, but I'd like to have it again as a free code to replace my hard copy. I'd love Mario Kart 7 and Fire Emblem Awakening as well.

RabidPikachu

To be honest I'd be happy with any full game since its free.

RabidPikachu

Club Nintendo is still down.

mystman12

@RabidPikachu Get the Gameboy Donkey Kong, if you haven't already! It's not just a port of the arcade Donkey Kong game, (Although it starts out like it is) but it's actually a full fledged puzzle-platformer, and it's one of my favorite games. NintendoLife gave it a 9/10.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

RabidPikachu wrote:

I got 165 coins. Should I get SML2 or 3D Classics: Twin Bee? Even though I hate Mario except for SMB3 and SMRPG I though SML2 looked worth 150 coins.

If you like SMB3, then you will enjoy SML2, even though it's a very easy game overall (the final stage is difficult). I would strongly suggest that over Twin Bee. SML2 is one of the best Gameboy games.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Retro_on_theGo

Y'know with Dillon and Sakura Samurai on the list of rewards I'm surprised to not see Pushmo. I guess that shows just how much of a surprise hit Pushmo was. Dillon probably did ok at best, enough to warrant a way too safe sequel, and Samurai disappointingly probably bombed.

There's so many games I want on here but I don't even have 200 coins! I will once I can register these few games when CN stops acting like a 1980's website. How do digital retail games work with coins? Rayman legends is really tempting me with the sale, can I still register it for the 60 coins since my CN is tied to my Wii U? Never downloaded a retail title.

I have no idea what to get. I really want Harmoknight but 300 coins is probably out of reach. How's Sakura Samurai? Always wanted it but just forgot it existed. Golden Sun is tempting too. Fluidity if I can get 250...decisions decisions.

iphys

RabidPikachu wrote:

I got 165 coins. Should I get SML2 or 3D Classics: Twin Bee? I have Mario's Picross, Radar Mission, KI Myths and Monsters, Baseball, and Radar Mission already. I don't think I'd like Tennis, I've heard SML isn't as good as SML2 and I don't know what else I can grab for 150 coins. I started a thread that asked this but this has more traffic. Any suggestions? Even though I hate Mario except for SMB3 and SMRPG I though SML2 looked worth 150 coins.

TwinBee because it's the only choice that's not pea soup; otherwise, Donkey Kong because it's the only version with loads of content and very fun. Personally I prefer SML to SML2 for the amazing music and it feels faster because of the tiny sprites, although the graphics are definitely a lot nicer in SML2 and it has more content.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Y'know with Dillon and Sakura Samurai on the list of rewards I'm surprised to not see Pushmo. I guess that shows just how much of a surprise hit Pushmo was. Dillon probably did ok at best, enough to warrant a way too safe sequel, and Samurai disappointingly probably bombed.

There's so many games I want on here but I don't even have 200 coins! I will once I can register these few games when CN stops acting like a 1980's website. How do digital retail games work with coins? Rayman legends is really tempting me with the sale, can I still register it for the 60 coins since my CN is tied to my Wii U? Never downloaded a retail title.

I have no idea what to get. I really want Harmoknight but 300 coins is probably out of reach. How's Sakura Samurai? Always wanted it but just forgot it existed. Golden Sun is tempting too. Fluidity if I can get 250...decisions decisions.

I really like Sakura Samurai. It's a lot like Punch Out in game play form. I also really like the graphics look to it. Gives you that retro n64 vibe without the muddy textures.

Not sure if retail games offer surveys anymore but my guess would be yes since it was released over a year ago. I'm guessing anything released after January 20th will not only. Oh and as far as digital releases with coins is it's automatic. When you purchase it, it shows up immediately

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Dammit! Just got home Club Nintendo was working just fine...was working Ugh...I kinda wish my HarmoKnight order went through...then I'd have the email with the code and boom: happiness....but nope blew out right as I was clicking confirm order...
EDIT: WHOOP WHOOP, YEAH BUDDY, GUESS WHAT JUST WORKED?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?! WAHOO! Gonna go download me some HarmoKnight! Kinda want to press my luck...but I'll wait and order Ketzal's Corridors later. Time to register my XL and 2DS!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Starburst

Any one have any suggestions? Im torn between NES Remix, Golden sun, and Harmoknight..

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 5343-8418-9364 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.