Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 5,198

llamareborn

Hopefully the UK catalog will bring back the Kirby Triple Deluxe Soundtrack as I missed it first time round

llamareborn

Barely_able

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Oh snap, I just had a thpught. I'm getting the limited version Monster Hunter New 3ds Next month and I don't know if I should register it or not? The games will be a no Brainer but the system I might want to hold back on because Nintendo might do something with that.

New 3DS does not come with a club nintendo registration code. So your decision was made for you unfortunately.

Barely_able

Spoony_Tech

Barely_Able wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Oh snap, I just had a thpught. I'm getting the limited version Monster Hunter New 3ds Next month and I don't know if I should register it or not? The games will be a no Brainer but the system I might want to hold back on because Nintendo might do something with that.

New 3DS does not come with a club nintendo registration code. So your decision was made for you unfortunately.

None of the systems have, you have to enter the serial number to get the points.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

Rob_mc_1 wrote:

@Yoshi_Prime
You are correct about club nintendo opperating much longer then that. Game registration started shortly after the launch of the Gamecube. I register Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Jan. 15, 2004. Animal Crossing never had a code since it was launched before the code system.

At the time all registering a game did was allow you to get things like background images for your desktop based on the game like this one: http://i.imgur.com/4LWCLic.jpg

The 6 years they were referring to was when they started doing surveys and coin rewards and set gold and platinum standards.

Thank you! I thought so, considering that Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door code I found (spoiler: it didn't work). Despite being a Nintendo gamer for nearly 17 years, I only joined Club Nintendo in 2011. I threw out the codes because... I have no idea. I didn't want to join the club? The tragedy is real.

Yoshi_Prime

Storytime7

Wait, so you can't earn more coins during these last few months? That option on the site is gone, and all my uncompleted surveys have been deleted.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Nicolai

The Club Nintendo site says that every product released after today will not be elligible for points, at least in America. That includes the New 3DS. I read that when I clicked for more information on the discontinuation.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

mystman12

Well, this is dumb. I still have a couple of surveys to take, but I just finished one and it says:
"Your Previous Balance: 865 - Your New Balance: 865"
It said I would get 5 coins for it, and it was supposed to expire on the 24th, so I should still be allowed to get coins from them... Oh well, 10 coins isn't a big loss, it's just disappointing since I've been meaning to take those last surveys for weeks now and I kept putting it off...

Edit: Wait, the survey is still listed on my main page?! It's like I never actually took the survey... Maybe CN is just acting funky right now...

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

NextChannelGame

I have only 155 coins left till Platinum Status. I hope to get it before March.

I loved Club Nintendo and used it to get the 3D classic games & GB games, but sadly I guess this well all end.

NextChannelGame

Nintendo Network ID: Monster-Hunter93 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I just got done entering 5 codes and then took a survey then went to homepage and now it says maintenance

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So with new rewards I wonder if I will have enough to get a good one...like I currently got 1100 coins on my main account (250 on another to buy a game) but I wonder if they will have some fancy thing costing more then that....also I remember trying my hardest to get 800-1200 coins back in the day when the game & watch games were a thing, sadly it's a breeze now if there wasn't something you wanted badly.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

Nicolai wrote:

The Club Nintendo site says that every product released after today will not be elligible for points, at least in America. That includes the New 3DS. I read that when I clicked for more information on the discontinuation.

Nevermind on getting Platinum again.

I'll probably spend my coins as soon as I see something I want. Don't want to wait until the summer and watch them all get deleted.

Yoshi_Prime

babyguess

The Club Nintendo site is on life support. The system is getting hammered right now, its glitching. I'll wait a few days until the mad rush is over.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Nicolai

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

I'll probably spend my coins as soon as I see something I want. Don't want to wait until the summer and watch them all get deleted.

They'll probably run out in minutes, actually. Nintendo has been guessing low on stock lately, as many of us know.

EDIT: oh, you probably mean your coins. Still, the last stuff gets put up in February, and if there are any good physical rewards, Nintendo fans will clean them out quickly.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

The Elite Awards will be a download again. Hey, free stuff

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Yeah, I saw that, and it seemed like they really pressed that it will available on April 1. So, the last year will be the one that is on time?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

TingLz wrote:

But last year, didn't they offer physical rewards to Platinum members? I swear that was the year I got the Majora's Mask OST.

Got married.

Yoshi

Nicolai wrote:

TingLz wrote:

But last year, didn't they offer physical rewards to Platinum members? I swear that was the year I got the Majora's Mask OST.

That was back in 2013.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

TingLz wrote:

That was back in 2013.

Oh, that's right. 2014 I got Game 'n' Wario. I like physical rewards better, though. The Majora's Mask Soundtrack is invaluable to me, but any game I would want equally as much, I likely already got.

Got married.

Yoshi_Prime

Nicolai wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

They'll probably run out in minutes, actually. Nintendo has been guessing low on stock lately, as many of us know.

EDIT: oh, you probably mean your coins. Still, the last stuff gets put up in February, and if there are any good physical rewards, Nintendo fans will clean them out quickly.

Yup, I mean coins. I figure that I'll keep my eye on the site during February, and if there's something interesting that's a physical product, I'll jump on it as quick as I can. Digital, I can probably take a couple days.

Yoshi_Prime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.