Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 5,198

Undead_terror

Would be nice if within the next few months they start offering themes, just release a bunch more themes and then let people be able to get one or two each month on CN.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

New games are out already, too bad that I own most of the stuff.
Next month we get a free code for Flipnote 3D
Elite rewards will be out in april this final year.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

elhozzo

thanks - the main page to Club Nintendo seemed to be down, but your link works ...

I hope thats not the only games that will be on until the end of Club Nintendo ... crap choice to end with !

Ah, just read the FAQ - lots of new games to be added in Feb !

Edited on by elhozzo

elhozzo

CaviarMeths

Well, my guesses were 1/6! GG to Super Mario Land for being released before 1992.

Still nothing for me though. Already have the ones I want. Will need to check back next month to see the dozens of games they have up.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Obito_Sigma

Finally! I'm cashing in everything I own! I'm getting Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, and Wario Land 2! I just bought the t-shirt and, I might get a poster once I earn enough coins! I have truck loads of unused coins!

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Guessing bonus round! This year's gold elite reward will be your choice of several Urban Champions remakes, and the platinum reward will be a physical copy of Director's Cut HD for Wii U and Director's Cut 3D for 3DS, including art book, soundtrack CD, and exclusive amiibo.

Obito_Sigma wrote:

Finally! I'm cashing in everything I own! I'm getting Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, and Wario Land 2! I just bought the t-shirt and, I might get a poster once I earn enough coins! I have truck loads of unused coins!

Glad you're having fun, but you might want to pace yourself.

Part of the notice says that they're planning on putting much, much more stuff up next month. The current rewards are available through June 30 anyway, so it's probably worthwhile to hold off for a couple weeks at least.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Klimbatize

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Guesses:

Bonus - Urban Champion: Director's Cut HD

That would make @Klimbatize very happy. Evryone else.......not so much.

You know me well!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Barely_able

Obito_Sigma wrote:

I would wait until June. The rewards will be up through the end of the program, so you can actually choose from the entire selection. Although I recommend Donkey Kong and Wario Land 2 without hesitation.

Barely_able

Spoony_Tech

My friend just made a good point, what if we add the codes we've been holding back on only to have Nintendo turn around and use those codes for another program. I'm not taking that chance but I've been platinum for about 3 months now.

@bezerker99 Urban Champion was at one time 500 coins???? O.o

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bezerker99

Spoony_Tech wrote:

My friend just made a good point, what if we add the codes we've been holding back on only to have Nintendo turn around and use those codes for another program. I'm not taking that chance but I've been platinum for about 3 months now.

Haha, I don't think so. (but that sure was a funny google image I snagged eh? lol)

CaviarMeths

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I dunno, I've registered DS games as recently as 2013, so I don't think this would be an issue.

unrandomsam

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I doubt they will allow them to work with the new program. The older Wii codes don't work any more as it is.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Gamecubed

When I have some time I suppose I'll add my hoarded coins and I'll start cashing them in next month.
No reason to jump so quickly. The current game rewards are available until the program closes. I imagine we'll have three times that next month plus some little baubles.

I might get Zelda for 3DS. I'm a little disappointed that Super Metroid isn't the Wii U version.

Gamecubed

Rezalack

Wait.. the Super Metroid isn't the Wii U version? Wth is Nintendo thinking? That's ridiculous. Looks like I'm not getting it now, lol.

I'm just waiting for them to put up a really high coin item that's like Luigi Statue last year which was 1600.. come on Nintendo, you can do it. In fact, put an Amiibo on there. A 1600 point amiibo. That ought to rustle some jimmies.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Yoshi_Prime

I'll probably also be waiting for next month. I should be able to get Platinum for the final time before March. The glory days. They say it's been six+ years, but I remember Club Nintendo pamphlets from Gamecube games. Are we erring on the + side?

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

Oh snap, I just had a thpught. I'm getting the limited version Monster Hunter New 3ds Next month and I don't know if I should register it or not? The games will be a no Brainer but the system I might want to hold back on because Nintendo might do something with that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rob_mc_1

@Yoshi_Prime
You are correct about club nintendo opperating much longer then that. Game registration started shortly after the launch of the Gamecube. I register Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Jan. 15, 2004. Animal Crossing never had a code since it was launched before the code system.

At the time all registering a game did was allow you to get things like background images for your desktop based on the game like this one: http://i.imgur.com/4LWCLic.jpg

The 6 years they were referring to was when they started doing surveys and coin rewards and set gold and platinum standards.

♠♦♣

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.