CaviarMeths

Guesses:

Wii U - Kirby something or other
Wii U - Wario's Woods (NES version)
Wii - Superman 64
3DS - Gameboy game from 1992 or earlier
3DS - $2 digital game

Bonus - Urban Champion: Director's Cut HD

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Freeon-Leon

CaviarMeths wrote:

Guesses:

Wii U - Kirby something or other
Wii U - Wario's Woods (NES version)
Wii - Superman 64
3DS - Gameboy game from 1992 or earlier
3DS - $2 digital game

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Spoony_Tech

CaviarMeths wrote:

Guesses:

That would make @Klimbatize very happy. Evryone else.......not so much.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

renaryuugufan92

would love to see sin and punishment as a club nintendo reward, the only wii n64 vc game i didn't get

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

CaviarMeths

My NES Remix shirt arrived today.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DK-Fan

does anybody knows at what time they update the new rewards? it is almost 5 pm (CT) here and nothing

Edited on by DK-Fan

DK-Fan

Yoshi

minotaurgamer wrote:

does anybody knows at what time they update the new rewards? it is almost 5 pm (CT) here and nothing

Tomorrow.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

ejamer

I thought they update tomorrow instead of today? It's a holiday in the US anyway, right?

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Tasuki

ejamer wrote:

I thought they update tomorrow instead of today? It's a holiday in the US anyway, right?

That doesn't matter the update is always the day after the listed day. It says available UNTIL 1/19 which means the 19th is the last day not that they are updating it on the 19th.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

ejamer wrote:

Technically, yes. But hardly anyone observes Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Really, only the banks are closed on days like this. And they find any excuse to take a holiday....

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

LaserdiscGal

No Idea what I'd like to see, maybe something Indie on the WiiU side, or one of the Gameboy Advance games I don't already have...

Or super punch-out! (Though I do already own the original kart...)

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DK-Fan

brewsky wrote:

minotaurgamer wrote:

Tomorrow.

oh silly me! very true. thanks!

DK-Fan

Jacob717

brewsky wrote:

ejamer wrote:

Technically, yes. But hardly anyone observes Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Really, only the banks are closed on days like this. And they find any excuse to take a holiday....

Schools are also closed on MLK day.

Jacob717

Yoshi

Dipper723 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

ejamer wrote:

When I was in school, we usually didn't get MLK day off.

Now playing:

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Dipper723 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

ejamer wrote:

When I was in school, we usually didn't get MLK day off.

My kids didn't have it off last year but this year They did because people complained. What did they do....'re an extra day to the end of the year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Dipper723 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

ejamer wrote:

And the post office.

And the courts.

And the stock market.

And a large majority of businesses.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Nintendo_Ninja

While everyone was satisfied with last months rewards, I was a little bit disappointed. Hopefully we get some more 3DS VC titles and a few more Wii U titles.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.