Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,201 to 4,220 of 5,198

MasterWario

I'm not snoozing and losing on the cases this time! And I still have enough coins for a bigger reward that I might like, if one ever comes out.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Ryu_Niiyama

I've got the zelda case already. I think I'll get mario this time.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Yoshi_Prime

Well, finally. I don't really care for the t-shirt, and I already have a 3DS and DS game holders, it's appreciated.

Yoshi_Prime

arrmixer

@BinaryFragger
yeah I bought the other shirt years ago still have it... nice shirt

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Already have the Zelda game case, but I picked up the t-shirt. It looks pretty rad.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

Not enough coins for the T-shirt...and it's Samus. I'll pass

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

It's an early Christmas present from Nintendo! Zelda case, you are mine!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

babyguess

It's about time! Ordered NES Remix 2 T-Shirt and 3DS Game Card Case (Pikmin/Super Mario Bros.)

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

R_Champ

Whaaaaat? Something half-decent on Club Nintendo that I don't already own? Definitely going to snag the Zelda 3DS case...now I just need more 3ds games

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

R_Champ

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aw man, great rewards! I'm gonna use my only 300 points though on Kirby's Dream Land 3, so as much as I want the Zelda case I can't afford it! D: Just my luck. Should have expected this timing.

Awww, sorry to hear that. I've been saving my points forever so I actually have a HUGE surplus (I still have ~850 coints after getting the case). Too bad you can't gift coins to people, or I'd just give 'em out to people.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

babyguess

NES Remix 2 T-Shirt sold out for size Large, that was fast!

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Drobotic

Ordered my Smash Bros. poster set today(leaving behind only 5 coins)and reached Gold.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Undead_terror

Last day for the Super Smash Bros CD promotion in NA, must say that smash had it good from CN, Special demo (that was a good week), collector CD's, Mewtwo DLC to come and then posters, that's pretty awesome, it could be better if there was some amiibo cards/chips up for purchase.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nintend0Freak

Posters so expensive now, as well as the T-Shirt. Hoping to get that Smash Bros. before it's gone.

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano,
The people are talking,
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano
So play on, play on, play on...

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

New games tomorro! Hope we get Super Mario RPG again because I missed it all the times before.

It's been a month already? I keep my excitement down for these. It's only a matter of time though we get themes.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.