Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 5,198

TOUGHDUDE94

JusticeColde wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

The good thing is that I'm a regular customer so they never ask me for anything, just the phone number. But yeah, I hate it when people bash Gamestop. Sure they can do crazy stuff and shove promotions down our throat, but most of the things people complain about are just hyperbole

Some people blame their spilled spaghetti on the cashiers, which is really stupid.
But yeah, GameStop ain't even close to being as bad as people make it out to be. Now Wal-Mart, that's a sh**ty place to buy games at.

walmart is a bad place to get anything

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Kenchi

Can we have some good games made available to us for the Xmas season? Pretty please?? Holding my breath to see what's offered today . . .

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Yoshi_Prime

Kenchi wrote:

Can we have some good games made available to us for the Xmas season? Pretty please?? Holding my breath to see what's offered today . . .

Don't hold your breath.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

A lot of times we get good games. Just because you already have them doesn't make them bad.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kenchi

Good games today please! Good games!

ejamer

Kenchi wrote:

Ooh... holding your breath might be dangerous. Might be smarter to just cross your finger, since high expectations and Club Nintendo don't seem to go together very well.

Also keen to see what gets listed though. I've got my fingers crossed for Art Academy: Sketchpad on Wii U. Would love to get a "free" drawing app on the console and that seems like a realistic possibility one of these months...

Spoony_Tech wrote:

A lot of times we get good games. Just because you already have them doesn't make them bad.

Yeah, this always bugs me too. People rarely say what they mean, then get defensive when you point out that the games offered are actually pretty good. Words have power, but only if you learn how to use them correctly.

Edited on by ejamer

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Stude

It's been a while since we've seen Urban Champion. Just sayin'.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Spoony_Tech

Stu13 wrote:

Urban Champion is a gre..........let's start over. Urban Champion 3d classics was a gre........I just can't do it. You bring up a GREAT point.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Noonch

I was actually wondering if Nintendo would add a bunch of stuff to the U.S. site to try to make it look like Club Nintendo was a thing for the incoming class of Christmas 2014. Then I thought "it's Nintendo, they don't give a shhh". I'm such an old man. Back in my day we bought mediocre games that we were on the fence about just for Club Nintendo points so we could get physical rewards. Uphill....both ways.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Kenchi

gasps for quick breath and crosses fingers . . .

Allx360

You know what would be awesome? If we got the Donkey kong country/land series on club nintendo before it comes out. I would love it as I am going on a trip and I want to try the donkey kong land series.

Edited on by Allx360

PK Hype!

Klimbatize

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Word.

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

Urban Champion is a gre..........let's start over. Urban Champion 3d classics was a gre........I just can't do it. You bring up a GREAT point.

Hey! Urban Champion 3D Classics is my "Favorite Title".

Noonch wrote:

I was actually wondering if Nintendo would add a bunch of stuff to the U.S. site to try to make it look like Club Nintendo was a thing for the incoming class of Christmas 2014. Then I thought "it's Nintendo, they don't give a shhh". I'm such an old man. Back in my day we bought mediocre games that we were on the fence about just for Club Nintendo points so we could get physical rewards. Uphill....both ways.

I remember those days. We'd come home after taking advantage of the early bird special at Old Country Buffet, and while watching Jeopardy! I'd ask my grandson to check the internets to see if there were any new physical rewards. I rewarded him with some hard candies. That reminds me. I need to write a $5 check. His birthday's coming up.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

No matter what they offer more then likely I already have, don't want it, or will just get something because. I'm really more interested for my kids 3ds's. I'm really hoping to see Dillon's Rolling Western again as I think my son would love that. Barring a surprise new game that hasn't been offered yet this really isn't for me anyways.

MERG said:

Noonch

@Klimbatize I hope they offer Sub Wars

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Klimbatize

Or the ability to remodel your Garfish for a nominal 250 CN coin fee.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

ejamer

Ooh... just remembered, but I also hope they start offering 3DS themes at some point. The kind of thing I'd actually like, but don't want to pay for.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AENIGMA

Well, it looks like Super Mario Kart™ (Wii/Wii U - 250 Coins) is one of the games being offered (until January 19, 2015).

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

WiiWareWave

AENIGMA wrote:

Well, it looks like Super Mario Kart™ (Wii/Wii U - 250 Coins) is one of the games being offered (until January 19, 2015).

Where did you find that out? It's not listed on Club Nintendo yet and my website hasn't received a PR email regarding this.

Is it just me or is Club Nintendo just not working on the Wii U browser anymore? I constantly get error codes and glitches when I use the site on my Wii U.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

On-Topic: I'm really hoping that Fire Emblem (GBA) is going to be one of this month's Club Nintendo rewards!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

cbkummer

They're sure taking their sweet time today. I wonder if they'll pull the we'll update it tomorrow crap they did a little while ago.

cbkummer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.