Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 5,198

mystman12

Might pick up Kirby's Pinball Land, but I'm not sure it's for me... Gotta spend these coins somehow though...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Now that's a little better.

Starship Defense is an excellent game btw!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ejamer

I have fond memories of Kirby's Pinball - I remember enjoying it much more than what the NL review suggests would be possible.
Great use of Club Nintendo to get it for free and find out how accurate that old nostalgia is.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Klimbatize

Kirby's Pinball is actually good, as is Starship Defense.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

iphys

I remember wanting Kirby's Pinball back in the day, but I just can't see playing it when I've got the Zen tables, and I feel like 150 coins is too much for an old GB game when they offer SNES games for 200. I'll get Tokyo Crash Mobs, because I kind of wanted it but it's $7.49 on the Canadian eShop, so at least it's a better value buying it with coins, and it's rare to get an actual 3DS game offered up.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Klimbatize

Yeah, it won't compare to Zen for realism, but Kirby's Pinball is fun in its own right.

Tokyo Crash Mobs sucks. I thought it looked funny, but the joke gets old after like five minutes, and the gameplay doesn't hold up.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Captain_Toad

Heh, buckling down on Starship defense.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

elhozzo

very happy with what Nintendo has provided this year since I got my Wii U

SUPER MARIO WORLD WII U - CLUB Apr 7, 2014
SUPER METROID WII U VC - CLUB May 12, 2014
PIKMIN 3 - WII U - CLUB May 30, 2014
GAME & WARIO WII U - CLUB Jul 16, 2014
KIRBY SUPER STAR WII U - CLUB Sep 25, 2014
KIRBY'S DREAM COURSE WII U - CLUB Oct 13, 2014
GRILL-OFF W/ULTRA HAND WIIWARE-CLUB Nov 4, 2014
PILOTWINGS WII U - CLUB NINTENDO Nov 17, 2014

elhozzo

What_Sthat

I've had a pretty good year on the 3DS side.

Kinda wanna get that Metroid II but not sure I got the spend in me, even at 150 coins.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

CaviarMeths

My Smash posters arrived today and they're purdy. Love the glossy finish on them.

Picked up Metroid II today too, the first game I picked up on CN since... I don't even know when. Probably almost a year.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Hamsterism

I attended a midnight release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it finally pushed me over 700 coins (730) and into Gold, but 80 away from Platinum (so buying Brawl for 3DS n Wii U when I get a chance....).

I got the poster set for 700, I'm kinda mad about how pricey they are though.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

Why does every other country get amazing rewards? Last update we got was the new poster set.... And the lump of coal iphys mentioned...

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

CaviarMeths

But I love having thousands of coins and nothing to spend them on...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Hamsterism

I JUST got the 3poster set I ordered on Nov 21st. They look amazing, but the only problem I have now is where to hang them in my small poster covered room...

Edited on by Hamsterism

What_Sthat

@SpookyMeths I can help you out and let you buy me some games if you really need to spend some coin.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.