Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 5,198

What_Sthat

The only thing that is disappointing, for me, is that Kid Icarus was just there three months ago and I've been hoping for other 3D Classics.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Stude

I'll probably get Kid Icarus just because I'm sitting on 1300+ coins. Dream Course is the only Kirby game that I have zero desire to play.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

2Sang

I just wish there were some physical prizes. Sheesh, I have 2420 coins just sitting there, and I'm not going to spend them on some digital rewards that I could buy for $2-5. I want a pikmin tote, zelda posters, 3ds pouches, just something besides greeting cards that have been there for 6 years.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Gamecubed

Annnnnnnd.... nothing for me again this month.
Wasn't Kid Icarus a reward just a couple of months ago?

Gamecubed

iphys

Gamecubed wrote:

Annnnnnnd.... nothing for me again this month.
Wasn't Kid Icarus a reward just a couple of months ago?

Yeah, in July. They should make a rule that every time they offer a game for the third time they just put it up in the rewards section permanently so it doesn't look so barren and we don't have to see the same old games getting offered over and over.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Storytime7

The rewards this month seemed pretty bad until I realized one of the games was DK '94. Almost bought that game the other day (went with G&W Gallery 2 instead), so it's nice to get it as a reward.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

ejamer

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

ejamer wrote:

Some people might all the games that interest them already, but anyone complaining because their taste is just to narrow to enjoy any of the games offered don't deserve much sympathy.

Perhaps the problem is that a lot of the games are either long outdated or are popular games that tons and tons of people have, and there isn't really much to make them truly stand out. Or is that too narrow for you?

That doesn't change the fact that many of the games offered this month are good games worth playing.

Let me say it again: People who claim that there is nothing worth playing are either ignorant or have such narrow tastes they are choosing to ignore good games. Anyone who has thousands of points "going to waste" doesn't get any sympathy from me at all as there have been plenty of decent rewards - both physical and digital- offered over the past year that were worth buying.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Prof_Clayton

ejamer wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

ejamer wrote:

Some people might all the games that interest them already, but anyone complaining because their taste is just to narrow to enjoy any of the games offered don't deserve much sympathy.

Perhaps the problem is that a lot of the games are either long outdated or are popular games that tons and tons of people have, and there isn't really much to make them truly stand out. Or is that too narrow for you?

That doesn't change the fact that many of the games offered this month are good games worth playing.

Let me say it again: People who claim that there is nothing worth playing are either ignorant or have such narrow tastes they are choosing to ignore good games. Anyone who has thousands of points "going to waste" doesn't get any sympathy from me at all as there have been plenty of decent rewards - both physical and digital- offered over the past year that were worth buying.

So if someone has an opinion, you have no sympathy for them.

This seems to be the trend Nintendo Life's forums are heading in, its pretty sad to see.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

OCTAGON

Prof_Clayton wrote:

ejamer wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

ejamer wrote:

This seems to be the trend Nintendo Life's forums are heading in, its pretty sad to see.

Ike doesn't seem to get no sympathy from him.
Untitled

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Tasuki

Annnnd it looks like another month of hanging onto my coins. :/

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ejamer

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Correct. When someone voices an opinion that is wrong (ie: what they are actually saying is factually incorrect, even if what they intend to say may have merit) then I have no sympathy. As for the direction of the NL forums, that's not such a big deal. When a site is this big you always get people you don't like or disagree with - get over it.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Yoshi_Prime

I don't believe saying the rewards are sub-par is factually incorrect. That's a strange way of putting it.

Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi

The Out of Stock list has been completely removed from the NA Club Nintendo page. All that's there now are the eight VC games, Grill-Off, and two greeting cards.

It's so bare....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

My god, it's a miracle! I just picked it up. Now I sit back and wait to see how long it'll take to sell out.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

What_Sthat

Nice. Ordered a set. They'll go nicely in their tube next to the LoZ ALBW poster set tube.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Undead_terror

I'm not a poster kind of guy but I got it, I had many coins and I still got coins to spare, besides those posters look awesome, I just hope I can get them soon since I will be away within 2 weeks.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

NintyMan wrote:

Why does the site act like I didn't order it when I did and have my coins spent? I haven't received an order email immediately also.

It took a few minutes to get my confirmation email. Going into account settings corrected my coin count as well.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.