Wrecking Crew (Wii U) 200 coins
Kirby's Dream Course (Wii U) 200 coins
Zoda’s Revenge: StarTropics II (Wii) 200 coins
Maboshi's Arcade (Wii) 250 coins
Kersploosh! (3DS) 150 coins
Brain Age Express: Math (3DS) 200 coins
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS) 200 coins
Donkey Kong (3DS) 150 coins

I had fun with Kersploosh!, actually. Fun if you like runner type games, but it has levels rather than endless. I prefer that. Plus it has a Streetpass feature where you get the other person's best times. I still get hits for that game to this day, which brings me back to it occasionally.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Yoshi

Oh my, that's quite possibly the worst lineup I have seen in a long time.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Klimbatize

Interesting. The pic on the Club Nintendo front page shows the NES Donkey Kong, but when you click on it it's actually the Gameboy version.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Yoshi

Hold on, it's the Game Boy version of Donkey Kong. The picture they put there made me confuse it with the NES version. That's at least one saving grace for this month.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Actually it's better then last month's. There is a game or two I'll get for me and the kids.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Klimbatize wrote:

Interesting. The pic on the Club Nintendo front page shows the NES Donkey Kong, but when you click on it it's actually the Gameboy version.

I just got done looking at club Nintendo, signed in and didn't see and new game to select. Hum!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

The lineup is bad (they always tend to be), but there's definitely been worse (the Gold/Platinum rewards were probably the worst). Zoda's Revenge actually looks kind of interesting. I doubt I'll get anything, though. Those coins will just never be spent.

Yoshi_Prime

Klimbatize

Spoony_Tech wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Actually it's better then last month's. There is a game or two I'll get for me and the kids.

Yeah, since there are so many repeats (or because I already have most games I'd be interested in on offer), I've been using these download rewards as a way to fill out my son's 2DS collection.

Looks like he'll be introduced to one of the best Gameboy games ever...Donkey Kong!

Prof_Clayton

Klimbatize wrote:

New downloads available until 11/16:

Wrecking Crew (Wii U) 200 coins
Brain Age Express: Math (3DS) 200 coins

I had fun with Kersploosh!, actually. Fun if you like runner type games, but it has levels rather than endless. I prefer that. Plus it has a Streetpass feature where you get the other person's best times. I still get hits for that game to this day, which brings me back to it occasionally.

Never did I think Kersploosh! would look so appealing...

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

@Prof_Clayton Ha! Yeah, it's certainly not a fantastic game, but it's fun for what it is. 150 coins sounds all right, especially if you have a ton of coins burning a hole in your eWallet.

Spoony_Tech

I'm still not seeing anything new to get.

MERG said:

Klimbatize

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Even when you go to "Get Games & Rewards"? I usually have to actually click that tab because the home page takes a while to get updated sometimes.

Spoony_Tech

Klimbatize wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Even when you go to "Get Games & Rewards"? I usually have to actually click that tab because the home page takes a while to get updated sometimes.

Haven't tried that yet. Let me see.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Just got Kersploosh 3 times and so far my coins are still the same. This is really jacked up today. Anyways I should still have just over 800 points when it's all said and done.

MERG said:

Captain_Toad

Nothing much doin this month.

...if only Dream course was on the Wii too.....

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ejamer

Klimbatize wrote:

New downloads available until 11/16:

Trendy to saw how poor every month is, but that's a really decent selection. All of the games that I quoted above are solid titles worth playing. Kirby's Dream Course on Wii U also seems like really good "value" at only 200 coins - that's the one I'm most likely to get, although might save my meager amount of coins for future deals instead. Donkey King on 3DS is showing different screenshots on the main page and the actual "buy" page - if it's the GameBoy version of Donkey Kong then that's also a great price!

Some people might all the games that interest them already, but anyone complaining because their taste is just to narrow to enjoy any of the games offered don't deserve much sympathy.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

faint

Undead_terror wrote:

Is Kersploosh any good? any replay value or infinite levels?

i liked it. the levels are not infinite but the better you do the more objects you unlock to throw down the well. the objects change the game quite a bit. the difference between a bowling ball and a doll or glass makes the levels feel fresh.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Yoshi_Prime

ejamer wrote:

Some people might all the games that interest them already, but anyone complaining because their taste is just to narrow to enjoy any of the games offered don't deserve much sympathy.

Perhaps the problem is that a lot of the games are either long outdated or are popular games that tons and tons of people have, and there isn't really much to make them truly stand out. Or is that too narrow for you?

Yoshi_Prime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.