Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 5,198

Ryno

Just got the code for the Wii U version of Kirby. 200 coins for a Wii U SNES VC game vs. 250 for a Wii SNES VC game, weird.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

iphys

Well they put Kirby back up as Wii U, so maybe they fixed it to actually give Wii U codes for everyone now.

At one point they had offered Kirby Super Star and Super Punch-Out!! for 150 coins each on Wii VC too. I wonder if they made a mistake and meant to put Kirby Super Star for Wii and Super Punch-Out for Wii U this month, as the pricing makes little sense beyond Super Punch-Out!! being the superior game, but considering you won't get the digital deluxe points for it and have to pay an extra $1.50 to upgrade it, it's kind of asking a lot.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

NintendoFan64

Oh. Well that's good to hear.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Hamsterism

I think I might buy Kirby in a couple months...

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

LaserdiscGal

Well I finally got my refund for the extra copy of kirby it made me order -_-

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Undead_terror

It's too bad I won't be getting this patch, apparently the people who got the error patch set got a free patch when they got got a new fixed set.
Untitled

Pokefraker wrote:

So it took a week or more?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror wrote:

It's too bad I won't be getting this patch, apparently the people who got the error patch set got a free patch when they got got a new fixed set.
Untitled

Pokefraker wrote:

So it took a week or more?

I'm guessing I got the refund a day or two ago, but I'm just now noticing. I will say that Nintendo customer support (Phone) is really polite and helpful

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NavySpheal

With the new theme system Nintendo has implemented for 3DS (and hopefully Wii U), it would be great to see some themes on Club Nintendo.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Spoony_Tech

I'm hoping for something somewhat decent and some choices of themes maybe. Don't let me down Nintendo.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Untitled

This. This is ridiculous.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Undead_terror

Well this undead got over 1000 coins and counting, hopefully we will get games of interest and new items soon, at this point I might just buy anything....besides greeting cards.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Tops wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Well this undead got over 1000 coins and counting, hopefully we will get games of interest and new items soon, at this point I might just buy anything....besides greeting cards.

But how will you send messages from beyond the grave without your all-important greeting cards!?

I hear hell has gone all digital!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jacob717

SuperMalleo wrote:

I can't believe Europe has good stuff while we have nothing.

Yeah, Japan and Europe gets everything while the US gets nothing. Whoever at Nintendo of America is in charge of Club Nintendo and the Virtual Console should be fired.

Jacob717

Undead_terror

Tops wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

But how will you send messages from beyond the grave without your all-important greeting cards!?

Untitled

SCRAPPER392

Ya'll are saying EU has all the good stuff, but once the NA Club Nintendo has good stuff and EU doesn't, everyone over there will say the same thing about their Club Nintendo compared to NA. I'm surprised you guys haven't noticed the vicious cycly of Club Nintendo rewards by now Besides, you'll get a soundtrack if you buy both the 3DS and Wii U version of Smash Bros.

It's true that Japan is the Club Nintendo that always has everything, though. It's always been that way, because it's Nintendo's home country.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.