Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 5,198

3DSWiiUFanatic

Ordered Kirby Super Star, but got an error on the eshop when I tried to redeem it, said the game wasn't yet being distributed. Hopefully it gets activated soon, looking forward to it. Great reward game!

3DSWiiUFanatic

LaserdiscGal

3DSWiiUFanatic wrote:

Ordered Kirby Super Star, but got an error on the eshop when I tried to redeem it, said the game wasn't yet being distributed. Hopefully it gets activated soon, looking forward to it. Great reward game!

I'm getting the same thing, feels like a kick to the balls xD

Hope it gets fixed asap.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror wrote:

Was wanting Zelda 2 but got Zelda 1 instead, might get pictobits but I need to look more into it.

I got pictobits when it was a rewards about 6 months back, it's a really difficult puzzle game, but it is quite fun.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Undead_terror

Pokefraker wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Was wanting Zelda 2 but got Zelda 1 instead, might get pictobits but I need to look more into it.

I got pictobits when it was a rewards about 6 months back, it's a really difficult puzzle game, but it is quite fun.

How much was it for you?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Freeon-Leon

Getting Kirby Super Star, I've never played that game before.

And guys I've got a question, once you go platinum you can spend all your coins while remaining platinum, right?

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

LaserdiscGal

Jahir wrote:

And guys I've got a question, once you go platinum you can spend all your coins while remaining platinum, right?

Yep you remain platinum until next June.

LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

How much was it for you?

200 I think?

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror

Pokefraker wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

How much was it for you?

200 I think?

Ah well I will have to see, you can also check on your account setting and click on orders to see.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SpaceGhost11

Pokefraker wrote:

Webby-sama wrote:

New rewards for September:

Wii/U - Mario Bros - 200
Wii/U - Kirby Super Star - 200
Wii - Super Punch-Out - 250
Wii - NES Play Action Football - 200
3DS - Super Mario Bros - 200
3DS - The Legend of Zelda - 200
3DS - Touch Solitaire - 150
3DS - Art Style: Pictobits - 200

Well I can Kirby Super Star, so that's something.

Ditto. One of the best games they've offered in a while.

SpaceGhost11

Freeon-Leon

Pokefraker wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Yep you remain platinum until next June.

Thanks!

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

LaserdiscGal

Okay I'm getting a lil pissed off. It seems as if I have 2 download code for Kirby Super Star, and they charged me for both of them; and to boot I STILL can't redeem a single code on the Eshop...

LaserdiscGal

iphys

Maybe they goofed up the description and it's actually a Wii Shop code for Kirby rather than an eShop code . . . ?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

LaserdiscGal

iphys wrote:

Maybe they goofed up the description and it's actually a Wii Shop code for Kirby rather than an eShop code . . . ?

On the phone with customer support, details soon.

LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

iphys wrote:

Yep you are indeed correct, it was meant to be labeled as Wii not WiiU, meaning I could not play it (No Pro Controller) and I got a refund for both of my download codes!

LaserdiscGal

Grumblevolcano

Pokefraker wrote:

iphys wrote:

Yep you are indeed correct, it was meant to be labeled as Wii not WiiU, meaning I could not play it (No Pro Controller) and I got a refund for both of my download codes!

I wonder if Mario Bros. is a Wii only code too.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LucinaSmash

Pokefraker wrote:

iphys wrote:

I did called, instead of a refund they actually fix my download code so it was indeed a Wii U code

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

LaserdiscGal

LucinaSmash wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

iphys wrote:

I did called, instead of a refund they actually fix my download code so it was indeed a Wii U code

Lucky Barsteward. I'd love to actually have the game.

Edited on by LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

NintendoFan64

Probably going to get Zelda for 3DS. I already have it, but it'd be nice to take it outside of my house. I was going to get Kirby, but then I heard this talk of it actually being a Wii download code, so I'm not so sure, mainly because I want to save as much Wii data on my Wii U as possible.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.