Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 401 to 420 of 5,198

Platypus

Anyone got any tips for shooting pictures with the giant AR card? Whenever I use it I always have problems because people are too tall and end up taking the card out of the picture.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Magi

I just registered three Nintendo 3DS systems and I only got points for one of them. Does anyone have any ideas why this would happen? I'll probably email their support people in the next few days.

I've got 810 coins so far and none of the rewards are very appealing to me.

Magi

Magi

KaiserGX wrote:

Not even the Hanafuda Cards?

I saw them and really have no idea what they are or why they should be cool. Playing cards? Trading cards? Card game? Dunno, but none of those really interest me either.

Magi

Dynetheous

dont get the hanafuda cards unless 1. you know how to play and 2. you want to learn how to play
otherwise dont get them...also there not big cards, look at the dimensions of the cards, there pretty small (thats the way its supposed to be btw• Product Dimensions (Cards): 2.2 X 1.25 inches

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Magi

Magi wrote:

I just registered three Nintendo 3DS systems and I only got points for one of them. Does anyone have any ideas why this would happen? I'll probably email their support people in the next few days.

Yes, I'm quoting myself. Just in case this happens to anyone else, I figured out my problem: I keyed the 3DS serial numbers instead of the club nintendo card that came with each system. I added the cards today (it added 2 more 3DS systems to my list however. ) and now my points are where they should be: 1130.

Magi

Platypus

Magi wrote:

Magi wrote:

Yes, I'm quoting myself. Just in case this happens to anyone else, I figured out my problem: I keyed the 3DS serial numbers instead of the club nintendo card that came with each system. I added the cards today (it added 2 more 3DS systems to my list however. ) and now my points are where they should be: 1130.

You can only register one of each product.

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Magi

@soccer686: I think your reply got lost in the quote tags. I was able to register all three of my 3DS systems. Unfortunately, because I registered the 2nd and 3rd with their serial number first, and then the club nintendo cards second, it shows that I have registered 5 3DS systems.

edit: you fixed it.

Edited on by Magi

Magi

LordTendoboy

Magi wrote:

@soccer686: I think your reply got lost in the quote tags. I was able to register all three of my 3DS systems. Unfortunately, because I registered the 2nd and 3rd with their serial number first, and then the club nintendo cards second, it shows that I have registered 5 3DS systems.

edit: you fixed it.

How... how is that possible?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

the_shpydar

soccer686 wrote:

Incorrect. True of games, i think, but not so systems. I had registered by original 3DS, but it was defective (the 3D didn't work, was all ghosting), then registered the 2nd 3DS i got and got credit for both.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KaiserGX

They are suppose to be that small. They are really nice to look at if you don't want to play with them. If you do it's a fun game. It was Nintendo's first product ever (not with Mario though).

You can play it online here.

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/hanafuda/hanafuda_e.html

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Birdman

Just a little heads up:

If you ordered a Giant AR Card and haven't gotten it yet because it was on back order, apparently they're now shipping them again, as I got an e-mail confirming that mine is being sent.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

HandheldGuru97

Hey does any have Game and Watch Ball. I finally have enough coins to get it, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Please let me know what you guys think.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Matillion

I got about billions of systems and stuff to register, but none of 'em work.
The one who helps gets a virtual cookie!

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Link245

How is Grill-Off? I don't know much about it, but if it's free and fun, I might get it.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

bboy2970

Nintenzo wrote:

A real wind-up Mario Mini would literally be epic. Bonus points if it was actually made of aluminum or tin or something. It would probably be around the 80,000 point mark, though.

OMG. That's pretty much the best idea I've ever heard. I would buy an actual Mini Mario so quickly. If they REALLY wanted to go the extra mile, they could come in the little capsules just like in the game! I want these so bad!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Colors

Matillion wrote:

I got about billions of systems and stuff to register, but none of 'em work.
The one who helps gets a virtual cookie!

Are you using the Club Nintendo slip that comes with the Nintendo-published products?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

HandheldGuru97

I think I'm going to buy Game & Watch Ball here in a few minutes, I just have to convince my parents...

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Pokefanmum82

soccer686 wrote:

Magi wrote:

Magi wrote:

i've registered two DSi systems and two Wii Systems so it is possible to register more than one system. But you can't register more than one copy of a game

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

SuperLink

Bring the Super Famicom Wii Controller to the US! That's all I ask!

SuperLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.