Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 5,198

Undead_terror

-So we now got the Super Smash Bros sound track offer if you buy both versions you get 2 CD's.
-Another physical reward is now gone, the second Kirby patch set (flying saucer and robot)
-only a little over 1 week remains until we get new game rewards.
-So when the new 3DS come out do you guys think they might release a exclusive custom CN plate for you to use?
-With the new update coming in October does anyone think they might have a exclusive dashboard theme you can download?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hamsterism

I happened to see that if you buy Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U you'll get a Japanese soundtrack.

I also browsed Japan and Europe Nintendo Rewards.... Japan has easily double the physical rewards, Europe has easily triple.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

So a "friend" of mine has appeared to have stolen my 3DS XL on me (my first and beloved one). He said he'd bring it back in a week... But it's been 3. I just talked to Nintendo and got my Nintendo ID unlinked from it (hopefully) including some of the CN NOA rewards I downloaded. I wish they could brick the system too...

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

SCRAPPER392

@Hamsterism
I would file a police report. If this person lives close enough to you, you'd be better off going to their house yourself and getting it back. If they refuse to give it back, then call the police.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

So all the animal crossing pouchs are gone, 985 coins and nothing to spend, hopefully that will change next week...

If only. At least 2 of my kids just got a system so there might be a game or to to get for them.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Meh. I'm sure they'll have more rewards eventually. I just want Wii U stuff or another t-shirt. I get the digital rewards, too, but I usually have the ones on there or am not interested.

The coins will be there when you are ready to use them

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

NavySpheal

I wonder if they'd ever release Amiibos on a Club Nintendo. They seem a little expensive, but they'd make a great reward.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Spoony_Tech

NavySpheal wrote:

I wonder if they'd ever release Amiibos on a Club Nintendo. They seem a little expensive, but they'd make a great reward.

Maybe smaller versions of them but I doubt they would just basically give them away.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

As I said before I wonder if they would have a exclusive changeable plate for the new 3DS and will they have a exclusive dashboard for the new update that comes out next month.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TuVictus

Well, they're only $13. I'm sure poster sets cost more than that. I can imagine a special amiibo being available later on, although it'd probably be like 700 coins at least.

TuVictus

mystman12

BLARGH! I missed the post-play and registration surveys for DKCR3D... 50 free coins down the toilet! >_<

...On the bright side, at least it's not like I actually would have had anything to spend them on!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

mystman12 wrote:

BLARGH! I missed the post-play and registration surveys for DKCR3D... 50 free coins down the toilet! >_<

...On the bright side, at least it's not like I actually would have had anything to spend them on!

Ya it's BS that surveys expire...at least give them a half a year or more.

Less then a week until we get new games.

Noonch

Minor restock done on U.S. Club Nintendo. Pikmin bag, Kirby patch sets, and Animal Crossing and Zelda poster sets.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Grumblevolcano

The Legend of Zelda bag for UK Club Nintendo has been out of stock since a few days ago. The store right now is looking very barren with the Yoshi bag being the only item that hasn't been available for more than a year. Was considering getting some Nintendo Points so I could get an N64 game on Wii VC but I wouldn't be surprised if soon the Mario Kart 8 or DKC Tropical Freeze soundtrack appears.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Undead_terror

Noonch wrote:

Minor restock done on U.S. Club Nintendo. Pikmin bag, Kirby patch sets, and Animal Crossing and Zelda poster sets.

Only the Kirby patch sets still remain since the pikmin bag and zelda posters are sold out.

JadedGamer

Wow, only hours later these minimal rewards are gone... People eat this stuff up. And here I sit sitting on my 1700 coins waiting for something worthwhile

JadedGamer

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

Undead_terror

So apparently if you click on the Kirby patch set (Kirby and the prince) it actually costs 175 coins while the other set is 350....
NM it's on sale, I will buy a pack since I got coins to spend and I might put it on my XL's armor.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Undead_terror

Grumblevolcano wrote:

UK Club Nintendo now has a Yoshi plush!

Think that would be 1000 coins on the NA CN, now to wait and see if we get it, also I may have game & watch ball but I am jealous that you guys still got it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.