Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 5,198

Spoony_Tech

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did away with Club Nintendo. Why not, no more Nintendo Power, no more Swapnote, and they did away with the weekly/biweekly gaming updates. Club Nintendo seems like it's next on the chopping blocks. Seems like they're cutting every expense they can to save a buck or two. Soon no more Directs either just maybe game specific ones only! Seriously how many directs have We even had this year non game specific?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PigmaskFan

Hamsterism wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

I'm starting to notice something on Club Nintendo.The physical rewards are slowing selling out and never coming back.What do you guys think this means?

i honestly think that the will deplete the physical rewards until there are none. It seems like they will just keep giving us bad games for rewards and I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth registering my games anymore :-/

Feeling the same way, including about game quality. Only really care about 3DS eShop, and am not totally pleased with the choices. Not interested in Mario Golf (not a big golf fan, very few Mario characters, unlike Mario Tennis, at least Mario isn't an unlockable in this), Baseball really isn't worth it, and Puzzle League Express is a dumbed down version of the worst iteration of Panel de Pon (no cute fairies, no Pokemon or Trainers, and not even any Yoshi characters, not mention horrible techno music.) Not quite as disappointed in Dr. Mario Express, but have never really cared for the series outside of Dr. Mario 64.

The Wii/U titles are definitely a better deal, but I don't have that much interest in those, seeing as I already own Star Fox 64, Super Mario Bros. 2 (All-Stars and Advance, it's true that I don't own the NES original, though), and Excitebike (3DS promotion), and have NO interest in Vegas Stakes.
That said, I do have some coins, so I would be willing to do a trade,

#Illridewithyou

Hamsterism

I find that, even though Nintendo is more of a caring company than Microsoft or Sony, it sounds like they might just be going the same way at them.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did away with Club Nintendo. Why not, no more Nintendo Power, no more Swapnote, and they did away with the weekly/biweekly gaming updates. Club Nintendo seems like it's next on the chopping blocks. Seems like they're cutting every expense they can to save a buck or two. Soon no more Directs either just maybe game specific ones only! Seriously how many directs have We even had this year non game specific?

Club Nintendo hasn't been neglected long enough to be put on the chopping block. They recently did the Mario Kart 8 offer and now have the Hyrule Warriors offer. It's apparent that Club Nintendo is moving into a more digital reward system over physical. I assume that their "gamer loyalty" program they were talking about earlier this year would be done through Club Nintendo, unless they're considering merging Club Nintendo with the eShop (which...isn't a bad idea....).

As for Nintendo Direct, it's also apparent that they're moving away from just doing Nintendo Direct. We saw Treehouse Live at E3 and recently had Nintendo Challenge Live at San Diego Comic-Con. It also doesn't help that Iwata is not yet in good enough condition to host Nintendo Directs at this time. Yes, I am disappointed at the anemic amount of Directs we've had this year, but E3 and SDCC are good concepts that should be expanded upon.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Eel

If Club Nintendo went full digital, it would be possible to offer the service in more countries.

I'd call that an improvement.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kewlan

I just got Wind Waker from the Mario Kart 8 promotion!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Undead_terror

I actually got this! Untitled I had 900 coins at the time (still got some surveys coming within a week) and I needed a new case/pouch for my 3DS, there was no blue so I decided to get this fabulous pouch!

Also I need 15 coins until I'm a platinum member.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So my reward got canceled...905 coins and counting rich again....maybe I should make it rain!
Untitled
Also need 15 coins until I'm platinum!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Wait, why did your reward get canceled?

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

So my reward got canceled...905 coins and counting rich again....maybe I should make it rain!
Untitled
Also need 15 coins until I'm platinum!

I was platinum after 2 weeks of the reset lol. I was saving up a lot of codes. I also spent about 800 coins from 1500 and now I'm back over 1000 again. I'm almost double platinum already! If there was such a thing.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Cuz I wanted, I already had one of those Mario pouchs and was expecting this to be bigger, but it's not apparently and it costs more, I will keep my coins for new games or something else worth purchasing.

Yoshi

Ah, I see. I wish they'd add more rewards. I'd love to get my hands on the LBW poster set.

Now playing:

ToastyYogurt

I really want that Super Mario 3D World Soundtrack to come to NA Club Nintendo.

Oh well. Looks like I'll have to download it from Youtube.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Eel

The Mario pouch is pretty neat, it holds up to the XL models.

Too bad my 2DS is too big to fit in it, oh well, it's still a nice GBA SP carry bag.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

The other day I managed to get FIVE games from Club Nintendo (thank you Mario Kart 8), so I consider yesterday to be a success.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Undead_terror

With 925 coins and counting, I am now a Platinum member on Club Nintendo! now to wait for new items and next year's elite rewards!

PigmaskFan

I'm now platinum as well!

BTW, Captain_Toad, did you ever get the PM I sent you at Backloggery?

#Illridewithyou

Captain_Toad

yes I have recieved it.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

PigmaskFan

I have not received a reply, though.

#Illridewithyou

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.