Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 5,198

Nestalgic

No new physical rewards but I am glad they're upping the monthly offerings.

Missing my NES games...

SCRAPPER392

I don't think physical rewards are going to disappear. Offering cases, stylus, etc. as a perk for buying their products does go along way. If anything, they are trying to figure out what they should be offering since Wii U and 3DS are the new consoles; not Wii and DS. We can't just write this off as ditching physical rewards, because like I said; they could be figuring out what garners interest for Wii U and 3DS on Club Nintendo. That is what half of the Club Nintendo stuff is about, afterall(knowing what the consumers want).

We will see more digital things, and we've already seen it happen. They might offer a GCN controller like they did with the gold nunchuck, maybe they'll give out stickers to decorate the Wii U GamePad, they could give that Wii Party U stand away, stylus will probably happen, and there can always be more t-shirts, etc. Just give it some time. More things will show up.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

2Sang

Webby-sama wrote:

Picked up Dr. Mario. 31 blocks, since the last poster mentioned block size.

Are you sure it was only 31 blocks? I remember it taking a lot longer than most dsiware. Maybe I had a crap connection.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

What_Sthat

I double checked just now to be sure. It is 31 blocks.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

2Sang

Webby-sama wrote:

I double checked just now to be sure. It is 31 blocks.

oh sorry about that then. Maybe I'm thinking of rayman on the dsi then.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

SuperMikey wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Oh well that changed almost everything XD.
I want starfox 64 but I'm short a couple of coins...

How many coins you need?

65 coins left. Minus 3 postplay surveys = 35

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LordJumpMad

bezerker99 wrote:

Vegas Stakes is really fun as is Mario Golf, Star Fox 64, SMB2, and Excitebike.

but I'm sure all the spoiled gamers here will complain. cue the butthurtness........

Darn right I'm going to complain!
I already have all those games, why must Nintendo give me what I already paid for once again!
Would it kill them to give use something that isn't a DSiware game, how cheap can you be.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

iphys

I figured they'd ramp up the digital offerings, but 150 coins for a $3 game or 200 coins for a $5 game is kind of steep though, and the only games I would have really wanted I already own, as per usual. I feel like it should be more like 100 coins for a GB game, 150 coins for a GBC/NES/DSiWare game, 200 coins for a SNES game, and 250 for a N64 game, but the games keep costing more and more coins and there's nothing else to redeem our coins on anymore, sigh.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

Got 705 coins and need 215 for Platinum, sadly I got nothing to buy, wouldn't mind doing a trading a CN game code for something though.

Also I noticed that expensive eshop games (not retail) give you more coins, Steel Empire gives you 30 + 10 and Shovel Knight gives you 20 + 10, but luckily I get lots of my coins for free.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

bezerker99

LordJumpMad wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Vegas Stakes is really fun as is Mario Golf, Star Fox 64, SMB2, and Excitebike.

but I'm sure all the spoiled gamers here will complain. cue the butthurtness........

Darn right I'm going to complain!
I already have all those games, why must Nintendo give me what I already paid for once again!
Would it kill them to give use something that isn't a DSiware game, how cheap can you be.

You make a valid point. I guess saving coins for another month or going with a physical reward is all that's left. And that is kinda maddingly lame! D: D: D:

Edited on by bezerker99

Gamecubed

I don't mind them offering eight games now. I like that it adds more selection and it's probably just easier for them to manage. As for the disappearance of physical rewards, I don't think they're going to do away with them all together. They might keep offering things like cases, stylus sets and posters.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't been offering eshop credit. That could come later on though.

Gamecubed

Undead_terror

Anyone here with Club Nintendo gold elite that didn't redeem for a game? willing to do a trade for Donkey Kong 3 if anyone is interested!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

the_shpydar

I still haven't redeemed my Platinum Status reward (and i'm running out of time, i know). I don't have a WiiU, so that limits me to DKCR (which i already have), Fluidity (which i don't want), Dillon (which i don't want) or Mario & DK Minis (which i don't want).

I guess i'll end up going for Mario & DK just by default. Meh.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Spoony_Tech

the_shpydar wrote:

I still haven't redeemed my Platinum Status reward (and i'm running out of time, i know). I don't have a WiiU, so that limits me to DKCR (which i already have), Fluidity (which i don't want), Dillon (which i don't want) or Mario & DK Minis (which i don't want).

I guess i'll end up going for Mario & DK just by default. Meh.

You could possibly get one of the Wii U games and sell it or better yet just keep it for down the road to see if you can trade it for an even better game. Nintendo always seems to be running promotions and the right one might come up for you.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

I noticed that on the reward games that aren't on the Wii U VC, it just says "Wii" instead of "Wii/Wii U". About time, I can see how that can confuse people.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

PigmaskFan

Captain_Toad wrote:

SuperMikey wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

How many coins you need?

You ever get the coins you needed?

Gamecubed, I totally agree on that, and I have heard the EU CN does allow that.

#Illridewithyou

Captain_Toad

PigmaskFan wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

SuperMikey wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

How many coins you need?

You ever get the coins you needed?

Gamecubed, I totally agree on that, and I have heard the EU CN does allow that.

Nope.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

PigmaskFan

Well, I do have enough Coins, and would be willing to trade Star Fox 64 for a $10 eShop card.

#Illridewithyou

Hamsterism

Drobotic wrote:

I'm starting to notice something on Club Nintendo.The physical rewards are slowing selling out and never coming back.What do you guys think this means?

i honestly think that the will deplete the physical rewards until there are none. It seems like they will just keep giving us bad games for rewards and I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth registering my games anymore :-/

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.