Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 5,198

iphys

I think the 215 coins I did was 15 post plays and 2 registration surveys in 2 hours, so about 7 minutes per survey. That means I'm spending less than 30 seconds per question: if I were really putting serious thought into these things and writing much they would be an unbelievable amount of work.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai wrote:

Got Game and Wario, still worth a bit of money at retail, will get me more CN points and I think (?)DDP points?

I understand the disappointment from some people for sure, but not too bad of a rewards year for me personally.

Played through it this evening. Ouch, this game is really bad.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Zizzy

The surveys honestly don't take long. I can finish a post-play survey in under 10 minutes, for sure.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

OCTAGON

8BitSamurai wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Got Game and Wario, still worth a bit of money at retail, will get me more CN points and I think (?)DDP points?

I understand the disappointment from some people for sure, but not too bad of a rewards year for me personally.

I was thinking, how come's the game's bad like you said?

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

iphys

Game & Wario is on the quality level of something like Wii Play. It feels like horrible mini games meant as tech demos for the GamePad that you wouldn't even pay $2 each for on the eShop. Gamer was the only game I really remember liking, and even that didn't last me very long.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Knuckles

I will be willing to trade for any of the following 3DS rewards
Mario and DK
Wario Land II
DK3

I am offering any of CN rewards for this month, so...
3D Classic Kid Icarus
Metal Torrent(DSiWare)
Paper Mario
DK Jr.

I already have my CN reward, but I just want to help those out who don't like this year's rewards and don't have the coins for this month's rewards.

I only have the coins to do this 1-2 times depending on the game.

If anyone is interested, type @Knuckles in your post or PM me on Backloggery, links in my sig and NL profile.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

8BitSamurai

3DSfan134 wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

12 mini-games. They range from fairly decent at best (2 or 3 of them) to absolutely terrible (Most of the rest).

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Chibiwing

I am extremely disappointed and irritated that I waited a year for crappy games that I don't want. I already have the only 3ds game I may be interested in and I don't have a wii u.

I will trade any code (I'm platinum) for some physical merchandise, if you are interested email me with your offer.
[email protected]

Chibiwing

CaviarMeths

Chibiwing wrote:

I am extremely disappointed and irritated that I waited a year for crappy games that I don't want. I already have the only 3ds game I may be interested in and I don't have a wii u.

I will trade any code (I'm platinum) for some physical merchandise, if you are interested email me with your offer.
[email protected]

I have a piece of physical merchandise you might be interested in.

Untitled

(Yeah, I was underwhelmed too, but this is a bit of an overreaction. )

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

foodmetaphors

Is G&W really that bad? The only games that I want I already have, so it may still be worth getting for me just for the extra coins and ddp. DKC Returns 3D might be ok but I don't know that I'd even play it. Too many other games on the 3DS already and I've been using it solely for Pokémon lately. Also got some Rayman game while it was on sale a week or whatever ago and haven't even started on it.

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Do we need to pile on? The point has been made.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Justlink

@Knuckles
Can i get Wario Land two for my friend? My miiverse name Justlink1

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Justlink

@Knuckles Ur probably to late then. Almost everybody would have got their prize by now

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Knuckles

@justinlink I understand that, but I have my reward, I'm happy. I am just trying to offer an alternative for anyone who doesn't like the elite rewards but can't get the monthly rewards this month. if they don't have the coins.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SleepyCrossing

Quick question: I can close my 3DS while DKCR3D is downloading, right?

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Captain_Toad

SleepyCrossing wrote:

Quick question: I can close my 3DS while DKCR3D is downloading, right?

Yes. Just make sure you clicked the download later option.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SleepyCrossing

Ahhhhhh oh nooo. I clicked download now. Oh well, I will leave it open on the charger. Thank you I guess ti goes without saying, I picked DKCR3D as my platinum reward. 17k blocks though, ouch

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

faint

8BitSamurai wrote:

3DSfan134 wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

12 mini-games. They range from fairly decent at best (2 or 3 of them) to absolutely terrible (Most of the rest).

gammer is great!!!

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.