Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 381 to 400 of 5,198

Dynetheous

the material is kinda worse than what i expected, its really thin and seems to just have a glossy finish on it. nothing special

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah I just got it today. The material is pretty flimsy. Good god this thing is massive. Anyone that plans on getting this and using it, make sure you have a lot of room. I have to stand way back from it to be able to play the AR games. I wanted big but this might be a bit much.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EvilRegal

Just got my Gigantor AR Card...

DUH-DUH!
Super Smash Bros. announcer: Versus... Giant Butt-head!
Ready? GO!
Butt-head: Heh heh. You said "go"! Uh heh heh.
HEY! Stop hitting me, butt munch!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Terave

Just got the OOT 3D soundtrack! Looks stylish!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Odnetnin

deegan714 wrote:

Flameking1087 wrote:

just got my Zelda OoT soundtrack... the CD case came all cracked worst day ever.

Mine too!

Mine three. At first I was like, "What the heck is coming out of my case, then I saw how the circle in the middle was broken and the CD wouldn't go back in. Are you guys contacting Nintendo about this?

The AR Card is easily one of the best rewards on the American Club yet, though. Super-functional and cool to look at. Amazing really, and it injects a new life into AR Games.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

I got the AR card today! It's so awesome!! I love it. It's a lot bigger than what I was expecting. I already took a whole bunch of pictures. One of my brother sitting next to Mario and a few others. XD I had to charge the battery so I'll be taking more later! I love the card so much. Best 200 coins I've ever spent so far! Everything looks great. The Mii can definitely reach life-size too.Archery is really fun in giant form. I haven't tried it yet, but I bet fishing is so cool with the giant card too!

Tails

I got my soundtrack a while back and had no problems with it. Even did an unboxing for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9X02gCxUW4 feel free to check it out. =3 Also i got my Giant AR Card about 3 days ago. It really is super huge I was amazed how big it is. Cant wait to try out all the features if I can get the right amount of room with it.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SuperLink

Is NA ever going to get the SNES Virtual Console controller?!

SuperLink

HandheldGuru97

Hey does anyone here have Game and Watch Ball replica? I recently joined Club Nintendo and I have 900 coins with the Giant AR Card out of stock I'm wondering, should I keeping saving for the Game and Watch or buy the AR card when it's back in stock?

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

TheBaconator

@Square-enixFan
Depends. If you only want the Game and Watch as a collector's item, it is worth the price. If you only want it to play the game, there's a much cheaper version on the eShop for $2. There is always the option to purchase it on eBay as well if you don't want to waste coins, but it goes for around $45-$50.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

iphys

How much do you suppose it would cost to get the giant AR card laminated? Right now, I'm leaving it in the plastic bag for fear of wrecking it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Matillion

The codes I get with my products never work.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

-DL-

Ordered my Donkey Kong posters recently. Still waiting.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

Ploppins

So far I've gotten the red reversible pouch, the Mario Party cards, and the Giant AR Card. I think that's it... lol I love my pouch though! It's my temporary 3DS "case" before I get a more protective one and whenever I get tired of the red color, I flip it inside out and it's like a brand new item! lol I think I'm gonna purchase the Zelda, Mario, and DK poster packs for when I head off to college lol

I'm also EXTREMELY jealous that NOE players can purchase Nintendo Points with theirs!! I would love being able to purchase 500 points with my coins. Except, I would want eShop points, not Wii points lol How many stars do you need for Platinum status?

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Dynetheous

600+ for platinum @Pwdrmntainskier

TeeJay

So far I've bought the blue reversable pouch, the Kirby patches, and some screensavers, but today I just got my giant AR card! It's....huge. O_O

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Dynetheous

my club nintendo collection is:
Animal crossing playing cards,
mario party playing cards,
red reversible pouch,
messenger bag,
Big AR card,
and the hanafuda cards.

i had some friends who didn't care if i took there game codes :3

WiiAboutU

@Zephren, Do you think those Hanafuda cards will be worth anything one day?

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

Dynetheous

@WiiAboutU im not sure, there cool and all, you'll probably never play the game unless theres people who know how to play. so if you get it keep it in the box and maybe ill be worth something.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.