Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 5,198

ToastyYogurt

Hmmm, kinda disappointed. Not just because I was hoping for a physical reward, but because I have to make a choice now.
I'm thinking DKCR3D, NES Remix or Earthbound. I'll probably go with the most expensive one that I probably wouldn't get otherwise. (I have the original, didn't finish it, would like to and avoiding waggle would be kinda nice ) How's the framerate in DKCR3D, btw? I've seen the game running at 30 fps and I'm not sure about that on a 2D platformer.

8BitSamurai wrote:

Webby-sama wrote:

Dillon's Rolling Western
cool games

Objection! There is clearly a contradiction here, your honor.

You're saying that because DRW takes place in a desert, right? :3

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Undead_terror

Just to let you guys know you also get coins from games so for example you want Wario & watch or Nes remix, you would get more CN coins from W&W
Retail>ware>VC
Just thought I would help some that needed help deciding =w=

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SleepyCrossing

Thank you Undead. I'm just wondering if Game and Wario would be worth it for just single player if I don't plan on using multiplayer? I mean it is a party game. Probably going to get DKCR3D though because I can pick up Earthbound for like $10.

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Undead_terror

SleepyCrossing wrote:

Thank you Undead. I'm just wondering if Game and Wario would be worth it for just single player if I don't plan on using multiplayer? I mean it is a party game. Probably going to get DKCR3D though because I can pick up Earthbound for like $10.

Np, don't know about how fun G&W is but it's 60 coins (I think) plus 10 next week while DK is 40 plus 10 next week, Earthbound is like 5 or 10 coins with a extra 10 next week.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

mystman12

I really hope Nintendo isn't moving to all digital rewards. The ones they offer every month barely ever interest me, and I do like getting exclusive physical stuff. I should have snatched up the Yoshi cleaning cloth since I always keep one with my 3DS now. And I'm still hoping that they'll release a Tropical Freeze soundtrack, it can be an iTunes download for all I care! I just want an official soundtrack released!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

2Sang

mystman12 wrote:

I really hope Nintendo isn't moving to all digital rewards. The ones they offer every month barely ever interest me, and I do like getting exclusive physical stuff. I should have snatched up the Yoshi cleaning cloth since I always keep one with my 3DS now. And I'm still hoping that they'll release a Tropical Freeze soundtrack, it can be an iTunes download for all I care! I just want an official soundtrack released!

I would spend my remainig 1600 coins and close my account

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

Got Game and Wario, still worth a bit of money at retail, will get me more CN points and I think (?)DDP points?

I understand the disappointment from some people for sure, but not too bad of a rewards year for me personally.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

yyyy89786

mystman12 wrote:

I'm still hoping that they'll release a Tropical Freeze soundtrack, it can be an iTunes download for all I care! I just want an official soundtrack released!

YES. I would love having a soundtrack of this game! David Wise is a musical genius.

yyyy89786

LzWinky

I do find it odd how they don't release soundtracks at least on iTunes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Giygas_95

If I didn't have DKCR 3D I'd probably get that. It's a fantastic game!

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

Undead_terror

Giygas_95 wrote:

If I didn't have DKCR 3D I'd probably get that. It's a fantastic game!

Oh ya it's fun so far (long time to download tho), let's see if Donkey Kong makes it out alive! Untitled

iphys

I love the way Ice Climber is the game that bridges going from the platinum to the gold rewards, just to make it obvious that if you didn't get platinum you should abandon all hope and aim for platinum for next year.

Well, if I've learned anything from today it's that I should try to avoid buying any $10-$40 Nintendo-published games in the next year, just in case they pop up for the platinum rewards next year.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

_Ampersand_

Does anyone want to trade a Donkey Kong Returns 3D code for one of the Gold rewards and one of the monthly rewards? I'm sorry, I can't offer more than that, but I really would like to play that game. If anyone is interested: My email address is [email protected] .

_Ampersand_

Nintendo_Ninja

2Sang wrote:

Untitled

It would cost $4 per person who got platinum including standard shipping if
they ordered 30,000 sets of posters. It's not that expensive nintendo, why would you be so cheap?

That's useful money you can use to make a game! "Not That Expensive", it's definitely not cheap!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo_Ninja

2Sang wrote:

Untitled

they ordered 30,000 sets of posters. It's not that expensive nintendo, why would you be so cheap?

That's useful money you can use to make a game! "Not That Expensive", it's definitely not cheap!

Nintendo_Ninja

2Sang wrote:

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.