Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 5,198

Nintendo_Ninja

midnafanboy wrote:

I just saw what's japan getting and is a cute yoshi plushie, i want one.But nope we get stabbed in the back with these great.

Hold the phone. YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING STABBED IN THE BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING OFFERED FREE, RETAIL GAMES!? GAMES THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! SO NINTENDO IS STABBING YOU IN THE BACK BY GIVING YOU FREE GAMES TO COMMEMORATE YOUR LOYALTY?! HOW! I know you might be disappointed that we aren't getting the plushes and tape like we should, but COME ONE! Their giving you free games!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

iphys

brewsky wrote:

People, I understand your disappointment, I'm a little disappointed as well. But please stop using the "This one page says it'll ship by December 2015!" argument for physical rewards.

That page was not able to be accessed normally on Club Nintendo. It said that before Nintendo revealed the rewards for this year. n order to access the page, you had to know the exact URL, and things on that page were being edited over time.

Actually, in their FAQs they had a link to it that said the rewards would be posted on that page, but the December 2015 argument still doesn't make sense, since we would have expected the rewards to ship by December 2014. It still might be a factual statement if there are physical rewards they actually ship in 2015 though, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

bezerker99

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm use to having physical rewards for platinum, but I will get Donkey Kong CR3D because I don't have it, it should also give me some CN coins as well!

My DKCR3D product registration survey just showed up. It gives you +40 points!

Edited on by bezerker99

Tasuki

Unca_Lz wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Am I the only one who is happy with the platinum rewards? They are giving us FREE, fully fledged, retail games that would cost you $30. The VC games might be weak, but Game and Wario and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D are nothing to sneer about compared to a calender or a thing of playing cards. I can only sympathize with those who already own all these games.

One issue I can see is if someone already owned the games.

See that's why I am upset. I only got gold this year and out of all the prizes they offer I either have them or I don't want them. Honestly I think they should have just given us a $5.00 eshop credit and let us choose the game we wanted. I mean honestly out of the Gold choices who doesn't probably own those games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

bezerker99 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm use to having physical rewards for platinum, but I will get Donkey Kong CR3D because I don't have it, it should also give me some CN coins as well!

My DKCR3D product registration survey just showed up. It gives you +40 points!

Yes Untitled not bad of a reward then!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DragonbornRito

Did anyone else go right back up to Gold after finishing their survey backlog? I'm 320 coins into this new year already!

DragonbornRito

RR529

Well, at least now I don't feel bad about not even making Gold, since I'm not missing anything.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Caryslan

I'll be honest, I'm happy that I just got a 29.99 retail game in DKC Returns 3D as a reward for this year. The merchandise is nice and all, but I have enough junk laying around my house and I have yet to open the playing cards from 2012 and my 2011 Mario Button set is hanging on a wall.

I will get more mileage out of a download game, and some random trinket with Mario's face on it. Maybe if they offered soundtracks, my view would be changed, but given what they have offered in the past, I'll gladly take the full retail game as a reward.

Caryslan

Caryslan

DragonbornRito wrote:

Did anyone else go right back up to Gold after finishing their survey backlog? I'm 320 coins into this new year already!

I should be getting there soon myself. I saved registering some 3DS games for the next calendar year. and I have tons of follow up surveys to do.

Caryslan

Th3PlaidHatter

Got my +40 for Game And Wario too! 190 left for Platinum after saving up some registrations from the last few months!

Th3PlaidHatter

What_Sthat

For everyone who has amounted these rewards to nothing, I will take the nothing off of your hands happily.

Metroid
Donkey Kong 3
Dillon's Rolling Western
Fluidity

All cool nothing games that I don't have.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

2Sang

Untitled

It would cost $4 per person who got platinum including standard shipping if they ordered 30,000 sets of posters. It's not that expensive nintendo, why would you be so cheap?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

What_Sthat

I said cool nothing game though. /sadface

Please forgive me.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Ralizah

I'm already half-way to Plat. status again. I'm thinking maybe I spend too much money on Nintendo games.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Giygas_95

I'm trying to decide between Fluidity Spin Cycle or NES Remix, but I'm leaning toward Remix. What do you guys think is better?

Ralizah wrote:

I'm already half-way to Plat. status again. I'm thinking maybe I spend too much money on Nintendo games.

Hah, I think I do too. I'm already just 60 coins from Platinum again, and that's not counting all the surveys I have yet to take.

Edited on by Giygas_95

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

8BitSamurai

Webby-sama wrote:

I said cool nothing game though. /sadface

Please forgive me.

Remember to pay yer "rare" taxes to the handsome Ogo, and there will be forgiveness.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Justlink

Giygas_95 wrote:

I'm trying to decide between Fluidity Spin Cycle or NES Remix, but I'm leaning toward Remix. What do you guys think is better?

This MEANS give it to me... no...ok i'd say nes remix

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.