Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 5,198

Rezalack

I don't know what to get. I want one of the Platinum Wii U games.. but I can't decide. I hear nothing but good things about Earthbound.. but Dr. Luigi looked fun, I never really had any interest in Wario seeing as I always play games solo and NES Remix really doesn't have the games I'm interested in. Wish it was NES Remix 2. >_<

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

JunkosBoobies

2Sang wrote:

WarioMan wrote:

REALLY wish I got Platinum this year. DKCR3D looks awesome!

I'll be going with Wario Land 2 I guess. :/

Dude, just go on amazon and pay $25. You don't want the download version anyways, it's the biggest download I've ever had with over 17,000 blocks and takes forever.

I have like, NO money right now. :/ It'll stay like that until October, and even then I'm saving up for Smash.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

2Sang

WarioMan wrote:

2Sang wrote:

WarioMan wrote:

REALLY wish I got Platinum this year. DKCR3D looks awesome!

I'll be going with Wario Land 2 I guess. :/

Dude, just go on amazon and pay $25. You don't want the download version anyways, it's the biggest download I've ever had with over 17,000 blocks and takes forever.

I have like, NO money right now. :/ It'll stay like that until October, and even then I'm saving up for Smash.

that sucks. But probably if you wait till christmas, it'll be $20 like sticker star and nsmb2 are.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

The

Does this mean Club Nintendo is switching to all-digital rewards? Maybe that explains why it's so empty in the rewards section..

I'm Canadian eh?

NavySpheal

Yeah, I'm disappointed. Before anyone yells at me that I shouldn't be, and that Nintendo doesn't have to send me free stuff, well, they should have set the bar so high in the last few years. Even one page said rewards will ship by December 2015. I'm just... Really disappointed.

Also, I feel bad for the people who have bought most of these games, and for those that don't have a Wii U or 3DS. I'm not one of them, but they sure got shafted this year.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Yoshi

I got DKCR3D for $25 on Black Friday back when MSRP was $35 for the game. They might have it for $15-$20 this year.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Th3PlaidHatter

Unca_Lz wrote:

If you are displeased with this service that gives you complimentary gifts for your loyalty, then cancel your account and receive NO complimentary stuff. That way you no longer have to worry about how Nintendo treats your loyalty to them.

This should be the end of the discussion, there is nothing that needs to be said beyond this.

Th3PlaidHatter

Yoshi

People, I understand your disappointment, I'm a little disappointed as well. But please stop using the "This one page says it'll ship by December 2015!" argument for physical rewards.

That page was not able to be accessed normally on Club Nintendo. It said that before Nintendo revealed the rewards for this year. n order to access the page, you had to know the exact URL, and things on that page were being edited over time.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

NavySpheal

brewsky wrote:

People, I understand your disappointment, I'm a little disappointed as well. But please stop using the "This one page says it'll ship by December 2015!" argument for physical rewards.

That page was not able to be accessed normally on Club Nintendo. It said that before Nintendo revealed the rewards for this year. n order to access the page, you had to know the exact URL, and things on that page were being edited over time.

You do have a point, someone probably tried editing the old 2013 page, and that's why the shipment part was still there.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

SleepyCrossing

I know some people are disappointed and I sympathize with that, but personally I'm okay with the Platinum rewards. On a more positive note, I need help deciding what to get

Dr. Luigi looks like a glorified medically-themed tetris thing.
Game & Wario would be nice but I really only do single player so it would be a little disappointing.

I don't actually know anything about Fluidity/ Dillon's Rolling Western/ Mario & Donkey Kong Minis
I guess that leaves NES Remix, Earthbound, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

I want Earthbound but DKCR3D has a larger retail value. But at the same time, I just purchased DKCTF for Wii U. Are these games too similar, would I get bored of Donkey Kong? It also doesn't contribute to the Deluxe Digital Promotion. Decisions, decisions..

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

MsJubilee

I just saw what's japan getting and is a cute yoshi plushie, i want one.But nope we get stabbed in the back with these great.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

Aww...it's so cute!

Untitled

And the Decoration Tape is kinda cool.

Untitled

Now playing:

Zizzy

I'm surprised people want toys and knick-knacks over free games...

CN is still down for me, what the hell...

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Tasuki

What a freakin joke. This is a complete slap to the face to CN members. I only got gold last year which I am not complaining about but the choices for those games I either have (Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Land2, Metroid,) or I don't have any interest in (Ice Climbers, Kid Icarus, Zelda II, DK3, Wario Land II). They should have had some other option.

So I have no idea what to do with this gift now. I wonder if Nintendo will let me trade it in for another one of my choice. Honestly I would have been alot happier if they would have just given like an eShop card and let me choose the game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

Zizzy wrote:

I'm surprised people want toys and knick-knacks over free games...

I think the majority of the disappointment is the lack of exclusivity. Every year, there have been rewards exclusive to Elite members, but now, it's just games that everyone else can get as well.

If the reward was exclusive like Doc Louis's Punch Out, then the disappointment wouldn't have been so massive.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

LzWinky

I don't particularly care if it's exclusive or not. I get the feeling that a lot of members have this sense of entitlement

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Unca_Lz wrote:

I don't particularly care if it's exclusive or not. I get the feeling that a lot of members have this sense of entitlement

It doesn't help that Nintendo is putting salt in the wound as well....

Nintendo wrote:

Elite Status gifts are limited exclusively to the year that they were offered, so it isn't possible to select a gift from a previous Club Nintendo year. We offer a brand new set of Elite Status gifts each year - their exclusivity is what makes them special!

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.