Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 5,198

Th3PlaidHatter

For everyone upset that the only gifts (from a videogame company) is a video game, I've got a ton of extra happy meal Mario Kart toys if you want to trade me a download code. That way you can get a junky physical gift and not have to deal with a free videogame

Th3PlaidHatter

Megapokepaul

@all got a download code of your choice from the club nintendo , will take any amount of e shop credits.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

At least you got elite gifts. The stupid thing glitched on me again for a third year in a row >:[

Contact customer service and tell them.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

If you are displeased with this service that gives you complimentary gifts for your loyalty, then cancel your account and receive NO complimentary stuff. That way you no longer have to worry about how Nintendo treats your loyalty to them.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Unca_Lz wrote:

At least you got elite gifts. The stupid thing glitched on me again for a third year in a row >:[

How does that work?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

The

Decided to get Dillon's Rolling Western. Or if anyone thinks it's really not good, tell me now.

I'm Canadian eh?

Yoshi

I'm probably going to get NES Remix. I was holding out for a retail NES Remix 1+2, but I don't think that's going to happen here.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

If you are displeased with this service that gives you complimentary gifts for your loyalty, then cancel your account and receive NO complimentary stuff. That way you no longer have to worry about how Nintendo treats your loyalty to them.

If they told us the prizes in advance, I would have.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

LzWinky

brewsky wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

How does that work?

I would pick the reward...then the website would crash, time out or not even go to the right page. Then I won't be able to access the elite gift anymore and I have to contact customer service.

Since the site seems to be down, I'll wait until tomorrow

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

dumedum

So I got Game & Wario (site by the way going through maintenance, so it kicked me out sort of). I thought about Dr. Luigi or NES Remix but I think it is best especially if it gives DDP points. $30 is pretty good for an elite award.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

2Sang

zack4812 wrote:

Decided to get Dillon's Rolling Western. Or if anyone thinks it's really not good, tell me now.

It's one of the best games on the 3ds eshop, but if you don't own one of the more expensive titles, save your money and get something else.

Yoshi

Cub Nintendo is undergoing maintenance because Nintendo forgot to include the physical rewards.

Now playing:

Eel

brewsky wrote:

Cub Nintendo is undergoing maintenance because Nintendo forgot to include the physical rewards.

That would be funny for everyone that already got one of the free games if then they add some super awesome physical reward.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi

It's back up now. Turns out my completely unsubstantiated hypothesis is incorrect.

Now playing:

The

I'm not that disappointed with this year. When I saw it my gut reaction was "seriously?" but I'm just glad we get something from Nintendo every year. Plus, downloadable games are better than a music CD in my opinion.

I'm Canadian eh?

The

Yep, just got Dillon. Hope it's good! I have NES Remix, Game&Wario (spent $50 when it came out..) and EarthBound. Donkey Kong Country 3D didn't interest since I had already the Wii version.

I'm Canadian eh?

2Sang

I guess this is a good thing for my wallet, though. Nintendo kept taking my money for the past month now, but now my hype as a nintendo fan from e3 has officially ended. Maybe it'll come back when smash comes out. Now I can actually spend money on better things like my garden and getting my dad a good birthday present while he's overseas.

LzWinky

Nevermind, it worked this time. I got Game & Wario for the DDP and more coins :3

2Sang

WarioMan wrote:

REALLY wish I got Platinum this year. DKCR3D looks awesome!

I'll be going with Wario Land 2 I guess. :/

Dude, just go on amazon and pay $25. You don't want the download version anyways, it's the biggest download I've ever had with over 17,000 blocks and takes forever.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.