Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 5,198

Megapokepaul

how much time do we have to wait ?

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

MixMasterMudkip

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

What_Sthat

For Platinum members:
Wii U-
Game and Wario
NES Remix
Earthbound
Dr. Luigi

3DS-
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Dillon's Rolling Western
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

For Gold members (and Platinum if you don't into Platinum):
Wii U-
Ice Climbers
Kid Icarus
Super Mario Bros
Zelda II: The Adventures of Link

3DS-
Donkey Kong 3
Wario Land 2
Metroid
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

egnaro412

The rewards are pretty lame this year...

egnaro412

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5485-5261 | Nintendo Network ID: egnaro412

iphys

Stunned. I thought it was awful at first that there were no exclusive rewards, but I guess at least some of the platinum games are retail games at least. Not too sure how I feel about this.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

CaviarMeths

Well, that's underwhelming. I got Platinum in the first place because I've already bought all the games I want. Was really hoping for some kind of award that you couldn't just go download in the eShop.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MuchoMochi

I finally make it as a Platinum member, and not even one cool physical reward?? Lame.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

What_Sthat

I kinda hope it means they're phasing out the physical rewards. They never make enough for everyone to be happy so a lot of people fuss about wasted coins. Increasing the amount of digital rewards (and hopefully quality, even if a coin cost increase comes with it) might be a better way to go.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Megapokepaul

@all willing to trade a platinum download code of youre choice ( game and warion or donkey kong tropical 3d) for a 20$ e shop code.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

CaviarMeths

Anyone who played Game & Wario have some thoughts on it? I've never even played a Warioware game before, so this would be completely new to me.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

egnaro412

Guess I'm in for DKCR 3D. Surprised there aren't any physical rewards. Would have even liked to see that Super Mario 3D World soundtrack up for grabs.

egnaro412

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5485-5261 | Nintendo Network ID: egnaro412

KarrotMan

I'm willing to trade either a DKCR3D or a Game & Wario code for some $10 eshop/PSN funds. Anyone interested can notify me in my Backloggery page, thank you Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

KillScottKill

Not a single physical reward. You're killing me, Nintendo. Maybe that's why they haven't been adding new physical stuff to the regular rewards. Getting away from it and going all digital?

I guess I'll get Earthbound.

KillScottKill

Twitter:

DualWielding

They really stepped up the quality of rewards this year..... I am only gold so will be getting Super Mario Land 2, but seeing the platinum rewards really encouraged me to try to be platinum next year (I was platinum last year but that year the rewards sucked)

PSN: Fertheseeker

iphys

I don't care that there are no physical rewards, but I wish the platinum rewards would have at least been exclusive. This has got to be gutting for the diehard fans that already bought all these games. Kind of makes me think twice about buying retail games in case they get offered as a reward next year, which isn't good for Nintendo if their rewards system is steering people in that direction. I already find myself avoiding buying Nintendo VC because I know the odds are it will get offered as a CN reward eventually.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Prof_Clayton

I guess Nintendo cares more about the competitive melee community than us. They get tournaments and a new controller set up. We get a free download game selection where half of us don't want any of them.
Isn't it great that Nintendo loves its fans? :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.