Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 5,198

Yoshi

2Sang wrote:

justlink wrote:

Wat if platinum gets to choose a demo for ssb3d/U as a prize.

I would wet my pants

I wouldn't. It's for a game less than five months away, the magic of the reward would fade far too quickly.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Prof_Clayton

brewsky wrote:

2Sang wrote:

justlink wrote:

Wat if platinum gets to choose a demo for ssb3d/U as a prize.

I would wet my pants

I wouldn't. It's for a game less than five months away, the magic of the reward would fade far too quickly.

I'd honestly sell my old 3DS with the demo on it if I got it. I'd probably make enough to buy a new 3DS itself from some crazed fan.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I hope it's a poster of Reggie playing on the PS4 for Plat prize

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

NavySpheal

Now what SHOULD happen is all Elite Status members ( gold + platinum) automatically get a Smash Bros demo, and then you pick your individual gifts afterwards. That'd be awesome, but I forget we're talking about Club Nintendo...

Edited on by NavySpheal

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Prof_Clayton

The platinum reward should be that they promise to have better rewards this year.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Blast

Its really sad that the rewards aren't like updated as soon as its time to announce them. It really gives the impression that Nintendo is scrambling to put rewards together at the last minute.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

brewsky wrote:

Last year, Nintendo Life published the article about Elite Rewards on July 15th....at 4:55 AM Pacific Time.

We're already late.

We are? I didn't realize there was a set date...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Unca_Lz wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Last year, Nintendo Life published the article about Elite Rewards on July 15th....at 4:55 AM Pacific Time.

We're already late.

We are? I didn't realize there was a set date...

What I meant was (if I recall correctly), this is the latest it has been for the Elite Status reveal in Club Nintendo history.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

What_Sthat

I sorta wonder if the reason it's later and later every year is because there might be more and more rewards members every year, so they're trying to ensure that they would be able to provide enough reward to cover those who will choose a physical item.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Yoshi

Webby-sama wrote:

I sorta wonder if the reason it's later and later every year is because there might be more and more rewards members every year, so they're trying to ensure that they would be able to provide enough reward to cover those who will choose a physical item.

This simply isn't the case because they start producing the physical rewards when they close the rewards page. That's why you have to wait until December to get your reward.

Now playing:

What_Sthat

You still have to take time of production into account.

Granted being later means if they aim for December they have even less time.

iphys

Webby-sama wrote:

Maybe they wait to see how many people qualify to decide how much they're able to spend per reward to finally decide what rewards they are able to offer, but they're never going to know what rewards we'll choose, so they obviously wait till after we've chosen to produce the needed quantity for each item. I do wonder though if they take into account at all the games people have tended to register that reached platinum to choose franchises that will be popular with us: like if they realize a huge percentage of platinum members registered MK8, then maybe they'd decide to offer a MK8 item.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Megapokepaul

iphys wrote:

Club Nintendo unavailable due to site maintenance. This should be it.

YEAH probably.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

kingston589

I really should not be up at 323 in the morning lol

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

iphys

I'm sure that's why they do this in the middle of the night, so everyone isn't frantically reloading during the site maintenance.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

What_Sthat

Looks like I'll be awake late tonight.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.