Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 5,198

Offspring

I'm new to Club Nintendo and I was hoping someone can answer a few of my questions. Can virtual console games be registered? I was able to register all the games I downloaded before my Wii U was registered and I found it odd that none of my VC games showed up. Can I register previous gen games? And last but not least, how often do we get prizes worthwhile?

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

epicmatt12302

BieberBlows wrote:

I'm new to Club Nintendo and I was hoping someone can answer a few of my questions. Can virtual console games be registered? I was able to register all the games I downloaded before my Wii U was registered and I found it odd that none of my VC games showed up. Can I register previous gen games? And last but not least, how often do we get prizes worthwhile?

Yes, VC games can be registered. Your VC games probably didn't show up because you didn't have your Wii U linked to your CN account. You can register most Wii U and 3DS games along with DS and Wii games but nothing from systems before those. New physical rewards come randomly but some are pretty cool (ex. posters, game cases, t-shirts). We get four new Digital games every month. Normally It's a Crappy Dsiware game, a 3DS VC game, a Wii U VC game, and some sort of Wiiware or a Wii VC game. I hope I answered all of your questions!

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

epicmatt12302

Tops wrote:

I'll most likely get Kid Icarus but am really torn on Paper Mario

I see what you did there.

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

Offspring

epicdude12302 wrote:

BieberBlows wrote:

Yes, VC games can be registered. Your VC games probably didn't show up because you didn't have your Wii U linked to your CN account. You can register most Wii U and 3DS games along with DS and Wii games but nothing from systems before those. New physical rewards come randomly but some are pretty cool (ex. posters, game cases, t-shirts). We get four new Digital games every month. Normally It's a Crappy Dsiware game, a 3DS VC game, a Wii U VC game, and some sort of Wiiware or a Wii VC game. I hope I answered all of your questions!

Thanks for the reply! I going to email Nintendo about my VC games to see if they will let me register them or not.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

SuperMikey

Tops wrote:

. If I get it should it be on the original Wii? That way I can use a GC controller and still transfer it later if N64 games come to the U....meh, I don't know.

I got Mario Kart 64 on my Wii U since you can't even use Gamecube controllers but downloaded Mario Party 2 last month on the Wii so I could actually play it.

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

bezerker99

Stu13 wrote:

Anybody else having issues with the club lately? I bought Minish Cap the day it released and my post play survey just showed up today. And Guacamelee does not seem to have registered at all, and I would assume that it's eligible as most new eShop games are.

Did your Guacamelee! survey ever show up?

Club Nintendo still doesn't acknowledge that I downloaded this game.

mystman12

Man, I hope they get announced soon. I've actually had a couple of dreams now where they've been announced and they were lame both times!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

Does anyone know when you can put in the code to get coins? I bought One Piece Unlimited World Red for the 3DS yesterday and when I went to input the code it says the game hasn't been released yet >_>

Others are having the same problem as well.

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

faint

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Does anyone know when you can put in the code to get coins? I bought One Piece Unlimited World Red for the 3DS yesterday and when I went to input the code it says the game hasn't been released yet >_>

sometimes you have to wait a few days.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

WiiWareWave

bezerker99 wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

Anybody else having issues with the club lately? I bought Minish Cap the day it released and my post play survey just showed up today. And Guacamelee does not seem to have registered at all, and I would assume that it's eligible as most new eShop games are.

It appears that the game only possesses a post play survey worth 10 coins.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Gamecubed

mystman12 wrote:

Man, I hope they get announced soon. I've actually had a couple of dreams now where they've been announced and they were lame both times!

I think you need to find yourself a new hobby, my friend LOL.

Gamecubed

SuperMikey

Gamecubed wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

Says the guy replying to him in an internet forum thread ;P

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

mystman12

SuperMikey wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

Says the guy replying to him in an internet forum thread ;P

Well, I think it was twice, but it could have been only once.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

iphys

I think I also recently had a nightmare that they announced the platinum reward, and it was a single horrible thing, but I never really remember my dreams, so of course I can't remember what it was now.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Shotgunryugan

faint wrote:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

sometimes you have to wait a few days.

Actually I could input the code yesterday, I just had to wait a few hours after posting that >_>

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

bezerker99

Rukiafan wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

It appears that the game only possesses a post play survey worth 10 coins.

Dang, and I need 30 coins to get Paper Mario!

Yoshi

https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do

The page has been updated, but no reveal yet. They corrected the page to now say that 2014 rewards are coming soon and the page header says 2014 Elite Status Gift instead of 2013. However, they need to fix the date on when items will ship: it says they'll ship by December 31, 2015!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Rezalack

If I get the Paper Mario for the Wii/Wii U, can I play it using the Gamepad or Wii U Pro controller? Possibly a dumb question but whatever. I never played the game and kind of interested to try it.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

NavySpheal

@Spuratis Nope. You'd have to go to Wii Mode on your Wii U and use a Classic Controller.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Rezalack

NavySpheal wrote:

@Spuratis Nope. You'd have to go to Wii Mode on your Wii U and use a Classic Controller.

Well that's lame, guess I'll be saving my points. Thanks.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.