Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 5,198

Stude

Anybody else having issues with the club lately? I bought Minish Cap the day it released and my post play survey just showed up today. And Guacamelee does not seem to have registered at all, and I would assume that it's eligible as most new eShop games are.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

JoeyTS

I'm just waiting for a good game here...

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

bezerker99

Stu13 wrote:

Anybody else having issues with the club lately? I bought Minish Cap the day it released and my post play survey just showed up today. And Guacamelee does not seem to have registered at all, and I would assume that it's eligible as most new eShop games are.

Exact same thing happened to me. Minish Cap survey showed up but it shows nothing for Guacamelee. Oh...a Kung Fu Rabbit post play survey showed up, and I downloaded that the same day as Guacamelee (last Thursday).

Club Nintendo is just overwhelmed by so many users right now probably. I'm hoping that's why it's acting so buggy at the moment. I'm going to return to it later.

Edited on by bezerker99

Gamecubed

Passing on the games. Kid Icarus is tempting, but I'm going to hold off.

Gamecubed

The

I'm just gonna wait until they release Paper Mario on Wii U Virtual Console.

I'm Canadian eh?

WiiWareWave

@JusticeColde W00t that means that the elite rewards are now available....too bad I can't get that portion of Club Nintendo to work right now...boo.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

NavySpheal

@JusticeColde You just broke my hype meter. I hope this at least means it's close, they've obviously got the template ready, and saying which rewards are for which kind of member you are.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

WiiWareWave

Maelstrom wrote:

The rewards aren't available yet.

They must be in the middle of adding them though, otherwise that page wouldn't exist.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Swiket wrote:

Rukiafan wrote:

They must be in the middle of adding them though, otherwise that page wouldn't exist.

They're just reusing the same page from 2013. In fact, the header still says "2013 Elite Status Gift".

Uh....it says 2014 not 2013.

mystman12

Rukiafan wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Rukiafan wrote:

They're just reusing the same page from 2013. In fact, the header still says "2013 Elite Status Gift".

Uh....it says 2014 not 2013.

No no, the tab header. But yeah, I hope this means we're real close like!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

The

HYPE ALL THE WAY

I'm Canadian eh?

SleepyCrossing

I'm confused by the prospect of Paper Mario in "Wii Mode" on Wii U. I'm a (relatively new..) Wii U owner but I haven't heard of that until now.
Might pick up Kid Icarus.

This is my first year of Platinum Rewards as well, so I am excited.

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Ralek85

@Dark-Luigi Agreed, it's a long overdue move ... well still this month isn't half bad. I got Kid Icarus ... it was the first time this year I got something, though I got plenty of coins to waste.

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

Blast

brewsky wrote:

Untitled

Whoever in Nintendo is making these decisions... needs to get fire and replaced by an actual fan of Nintendo who knows what fans want

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi

Untitled

Someone care to explain the existence of these post play surveys?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

R_Champ

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I'm confused by the prospect of Paper Mario in "Wii Mode" on Wii U. I'm a (relatively new..) Wii U owner but I haven't heard of that until now.
Might pick up Kid Icarus.

This is my first year of Platinum Rewards as well, so I am excited.

The "Wii/Wii U" designation means you have to open up the Wii mode (the button on the home menu that switches you to an entirely different home screen) in order to play it. This wouldn't be so bad IMO...but you can't use Wii U controls...you can VIEW Wii menu/games on the gamepad but you have to still use Wii style controls.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

iphys

brewsky wrote:

Untitled

Someone care to explain the existence of these post play surveys?

Apparently they lied when they said no more Wii/DS post-play surveys, or they just haven't implemented it as quickly as they said they would.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.