Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 5,198

Drobotic

I'm starting to notice something on Club Nintendo.The physical rewards are slowing selling out and never coming back.What do you guys think this means?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Shotgunryugan

Tasuki wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Or a Virtual Console game.

If it's anything like years past it's one I already have. :/

Same here! I had nearly all of them, it was between a cheap gameboy game(Metroid 2) or Mario vs. DK march of minis, I went with Mario vs. DK, since that one was a bit pricier(Though I eventually did buy Metroid 2).
And honestly didn't like the game.

Hoping something good comes, last year I was only a gold member, so I missed out on Majora's Mask CD, this time I'm an Elite member, so I'm hoping for something good, or at least a statue I can sell online

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Yoshi

Drobotic wrote:

I'm starting to notice something on Club Nintendo.The physical rewards are slowing selling out and never coming back.What do you guys think this means?

I think Nintendo is going to reveal new physical rewards when the games change over on July 7th. But of course, they're going to wait to reveal the Elite rewards because that'd be too easy.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

New games are being revealed tomorrow (hopefully)!

What games do you want to be offered? Will Nintendo release more physical rewards to the lackluster lineup, and will Nintendo also reveal the Elite Status rewards?

Probably not, and Nintendo is known for delaying the unveiling of new games. Low expectations means either extreme surprise or minute disappointment.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

RR529

As for games, I'm hoping for Paper Mario (playable on Wii). I didn't have the coins for it last time it was up, and I haven't played it since it was out on N64, so I want to give it a go again.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kingston589

Pokemon snap or kirby 64. I guess paper mario would be nice to

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Yoshi

We all know the games will fall into these categories.

An obscure eShop game that most people don't care for.
An overpriced VC game for 3DS.
An actually good SNES game on the Wii U VC that everyone already has.
An N64 game that makes everyone wonder why N64 VC on the Wii U isn't a thing yet.

Now playing:

Nestalgic

brewsky wrote:

An N64 game that makes everyone wonder why N64 VC on the Wii U isn't a thing yet.

Nah you forgot about the obligatory DSiWare and WiiWare games that come up every other month.

By the way, remember when the new games used to come up at noon EST the Monday after the expiration? Lately they've been posted up much later in the day.

Missing my NES games...

kingston589

Im guessing urban champion, aura aura climber, 1080 and punch out

Yoshi

Nestalgic wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nah you forgot about the obligatory DSiWare and WiiWare games that come up every other month.

By the way, remember when the new games used to come up at noon EST the Monday after the expiration? Lately they've been posted up much later in the day.

It seems that 12 Noon Pacific Time is the norm now. That's about an hour and a half from now.

Now playing:

JunkosBoobies

brewsky wrote:

An obscure eShop game that most people don't care for: Pokemon Battle Trozei, see I figured it out!
An overpriced VC game for 3DS: Mario Tennis, it's a no-brainer! Or better yet, Urban Champion!
An actually good SNES game on the Wii U VC that everyone already has: Earthbound, earthbound, earthbound.
An N64 game that makes everyone wonder why N64 VC on the Wii U isn't a thing yet: Poogeymanz Snap or F-Zero X, the best answers I can come up with

There you go, your CN Gold Game Downloads.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Yoshi

WarioMan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

An obscure eShop game that most people don't care for: Pokemon Battle Trozei, see I figured it out!
An overpriced VC game for 3DS: Mario Tennis, it's a no-brainer! Or better yet, Urban Champion!
An actually good SNES game on the Wii U VC that everyone already has: Earthbound, earthbound, earthbound.
An N64 game that makes everyone wonder why N64 VC on the Wii U isn't a thing yet: Poogeymanz Snap or F-Zero X, the best answers I can come up with

There you go, your CN Gold Game Downloads.

Well, I was talking about the monthly game downloads, but this could be very likely as well for the Gold Elite Status rewards.

EDIT: Actually, Earthbound is unlikely. And if it is ever offered as a free game for that monthly period, I guarantee you it will be Club Nintendo's first 300 coin game.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

ejamer

3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS)
200 coins

Metal Torrent (3DS)
200 coins

Donkey Kong Jr. (Wii U)
200 coins

Paper Mario (Wii / Wii U)
250 coins

Edited on by ejamer

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Yoshi

Untitled

Now playing:

What_Sthat

Picking up Kid Icarus. Wanna eventually collect all the 3D Classics like I see a lot of people do.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

So I guess Paper Mario is the first N64 game for the Wii U VC? Nice!

Uh...nope! You have to play it in Wii Mode.

Now playing:

WiiWareWave

Darn it I've been waiting for a couple years for Kirby 64 to finally become a reward...I might end up having to just add some points and download it. I remember it being fun, but way too short so I didn't really want to pay $10 for the game, but at this rate I might not have a choice in the matter.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

kingston589

Suprisingly i only have kid icarus. Definetly gonna get paper mario and metal torrent. If i have any coins left ill get dk jr

Captain_Toad

3D kid icarus!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.