Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 5,198

Noonch

I've got a lot of the posters, and a bunch of physical rewards. The only thing I use is the Pikmin bag to hold my daughter's toys. They should do Amiibos for platinum rewards this year. That would have been genius marketing.

I overdid it last year, but I've got plenty of games to play now.

2015 Elite Status: Gold (465 coins)

2014 Elite Status: Platinum (2290 coins)

2013 Elite Status: Platinum (770 coins)

Edited on by Noonch

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

yyyy89786

Noonch wrote:

They should do Amiibos for platinum rewards this year. That would have been genius marketing.

Nintendo, hire this guy right now.

yyyy89786

Gamecubed

2015 Gold (530 coins)
2014 Platinum (900 coins)
2013 Platinum (800 coins)

Only rewards I've gotten are the hanafuda cards, ALBW poster set and F-Zero for VC. I always thought that the Game and Watch reproduction was really cool... obviously never got one, but I thought that was a really neat reward.

EDIT: and I agree that Amiibos would be freaking sweet platinum rewards. Great marketing idea.

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

CaviarMeths

I've gotten some Wii VC games for rewards, and then bought the Wii U version for $1.50.

What are these famed 18 game card cases? A case that holds 18 DS/3DS games? Sounds pretty spiffy.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

I've gotten some Wii VC games for rewards, and then bought the Wii U version for $1.50.

What are these famed 18 game card cases? A case that holds 18 DS/3DS games? Sounds pretty spiffy.

Ok, you know a DS/3DS case, you open it up and you see a slot for the game. Ok, imagine the same size case, but with 18 slots in it, 9 on each side. Include reversible, neat looking covers, and you have the 18 Game Card Case.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CaviarMeths

brewsky wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Ok, you know a DS/3DS case, you open it up and you see a slot for the game. Ok, imagine the same size case, but with 18 slots in it, 9 on each side. Include reversible, neat looking covers, and you have the 18 Game Card Case.

Yes please.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo_Ninja

I have:

Platinum 2014
Gold 2015
Rewards: Super Mario World Wii U VC
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters 3DS VC
I would be happy enough to jump through the roof if Amiibo was available!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

kingston589

brewsky wrote:

Guys, they just took down even more items off of the NA Club Nintendo.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do;jsessionid=14955146FC73F...

Nothing available got taken down, but yesterday there were about seven items in the unavailable list. Now there's only three. Off the top of my head, I know the Classic Mario T-Shirt and Wii Remote Wrist Strap Set is gone, but there were more.

EDIT: It looks like I'm not the only person who noticed.

SECOND EDIT: They took down the Mario and Luigi 3DS pouches as well.

Haha sorry

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

SavoirFaire

Looks like I'll be platinum for 2014-2015 cycle with likely enough to make 2015-2016. Also looks like I spend too much money on 3DS/Wii U, VC games...

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Yoshi

Guys, the news we've all been waiting for....

The Kirby Patch set featuring Kirby and Prince Fluff are now available again! Hooray!....yeah, not that exciting....

EDIT: I take it back, it's sold out! Even though it says it's 350 coins on the main page, it's actually 175. Was that a mistake?

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

iphys

A mistake from like 2 years ago they never fixed. There's a reason that patch set sold out before the other one.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Gamecubed

I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that the Kirby/Fluff patch set is back in stock even though it actually isn't.

Gamecubed

Yoshi

And now, we wait....

Now playing:

NavySpheal

brewsky wrote:

And now, we wait....

Haha, I was just about to post that. I don't expect any news until next week. Why they can't have the reward ready to show on the 1st (like earlier years) is beyond me.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

NavySpheal

@Guitardude7 On the Club Nintendo page, it says the rewards are announced mid July.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Yoshi

Guitardude7 wrote:

When do the Elite Rewards become available? Just curious.

Last year, it was on July 15th.

Now playing:

Prof_Clayton

brewsky wrote:

Guitardude7 wrote:

When do the Elite Rewards become available? Just curious.

Last year, it was on July 15th.

I still wonder why it takes so long. Its almost like they wait to see how many gold and platinum members there are before they give out a reward...maybe to prevent giving a lot of people something expensive. Seems kinda selfish to me, just give us a good reward or two. We are your most dedicated fans after all. >:[

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Yoshi

Really, we're only waiting for the Platinum rewards. If you're a Gold member, expect the usual: a choice of a Club Nintendo calendar and a slew of Virtual Console games.

Platinum rewards are up in the air. Nintendo isn't as predictable for that particular tier.

Now playing:

Rintyrocks

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I want to pick up the yoshi t-shirt personally. Is it adult large or kids large though in size?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I actually have both, thanks to a mistake Nintendo made in shipping me the wrong size. Both sizes are definitely adult.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

Yoshi

Platinum Rewards from previous years:

Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! (WiiWare title exclusive to Platinum members)
Mario's Hat

Super Mario Characters Figurine

Mario and Friends Badge Set (worst year ever....)

Platinum Mario Playing Cards
Limited Edition Platinum Poster Set

Three Poster Set
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.