Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 5,198

Yoshi

I've got a question, though. Why is Nintendo no longer offering warranty extensions? Their three newest hardware products, Wii U, Wii mini, and 2DS don't qualify for extensions, while everything else is still offered an extension (likely due to being "grandfathered" in).

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

I'm kinda new at this and didn't know that the Platinum rewards were free...

Untitled

Definitely should have planned that better and waited to fill out some surveys. >_>

I am speechless right now....

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

CaviarMeths

brewsky wrote:

I've got a question, though. Why is Nintendo no longer offering warranty extensions? Their three newest hardware products, Wii U, Wii mini, and 2DS don't qualify for extensions, while everything else is still offered an extension (likely due to being "grandfathered" in).

Maybe they felt bad about ripping kids off.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

The

I was an idiot when I first joined Club Nintendo back in 2010 because I put all my Wii, DS, Gamecube and GBA codes on the first day instead of waiting till to put the rest in 2011.

2015 - Gold - 510 coins
2014 - Platinum - 670 coins
2013 - Platinum - 660 coins
2012 - Platinum - 660 coins
2011 - Platinum - 1050 coins

If only I joined in June 2010 or earlier so I could get that Mario trophy. >_<

I'm Canadian eh?

The

CaviarMeths wrote:

Untitled

Definitely should have planned that better and waited to fill out some surveys. >_>

That's a lot of coins!!

I'm Canadian eh?

dumedum

zack4812 wrote:

if you choose Pikmin 3 for your Mario Kart 8 code, you get 60 extra coins from it!

Or you can choose any of the other games too I got 70 for Zelda:WW.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

CaviarMeths

Note: I returned to Nintendo last year after being a Sony guy for Gens 5-7. Those coins are the result in building up a proper library of DS and Wii games.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

Untitled

What's even worse is that you must spend all 3295 of those coins by June 30, 2016 or they go to waste.

Now playing:

The

I'm looking at the rewards you can get now.. There are only 6 items left and they are greeting cards and posters? There used to be like 30 before.

I'm Canadian eh?

kingston589

They took a bunch of stuff off of currently unavailble

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Yoshi

Guys, they just took down even more items off of the NA Club Nintendo.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do;jsessionid=14955146FC73F...

Nothing available got taken down, but yesterday there were about seven items in the unavailable list. Now there's only three. Off the top of my head, I know the Classic Mario T-Shirt and Wii Remote Wrist Strap Set is gone, but there were more.

EDIT: It looks like I'm not the only person who noticed.

SECOND EDIT: They took down the Mario and Luigi 3DS pouches as well.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

The

Good thing I got those Game & Watch Collection DS games before they were taken down. But that's crazy there's nothing on there now. Maybe one day it will all come back.

I'm Canadian eh?

CaviarMeths

brewsky wrote:

What's even worse is that you must spend all 3295 of those coins by June 30, 2016 or they go to waste.

I've spent roughly half of them, mostly on stocking stuffers last Christmas.

iphys

They pretty frequently move things off the unavailable list without restocking them, and I've seen things get restocked that weren't on there, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Probably the Yoshi shirt was the only thing they sold out last month without getting moved to the unavailable list, so it was unlikely all those things would be restocked. I sure hope they put some new rewards up there alongside the next round of digital games though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

iphys wrote:

They pretty frequently move things off the unavailable list without restocking them, and I've seen things get restocked that weren't on there, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Probably the Yoshi shirt was the only thing they sold out last month without getting moved to the unavailable list, so it was unlikely all those things would be restocked. I sure hope they put some new rewards up there alongside the next round of digital games though.

True, but it just looks disappointing when you see only six items available and 3 unavailable for a total of nine rewards. One is an outdated WiiWare game, two of them are cards and two are patch sets, all of which need to removed AND replaced, along with other items added.

Now playing:

NavySpheal

Dang, the Club Nintendo page sure is barren. I hope they're trying to phase out older rewards to bring in a new wave of awesome rewards that won't sell out in two seconds.

Speaking of rewards, which one would be you guys' favorite? Mine would be the 18 Card Case. It was an amazing value at 250 coins, and its awesome for storing games. A close second would be the Game & Watch Ball replica, but that was a little too expensive.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

2Sang

NavySpheal wrote:

Dang, the Club Nintendo page sure is barren. I hope they're trying to phase out older rewards to bring in a new wave of awesome rewards that won't sell out in two seconds.

Speaking of rewards, which one would be you guys' favorite? Mine would be the 18 Card Case. It was an amazing value at 250 coins, and its awesome for storing games. A close second would be the Game & Watch Ball replica, but that was a little too expensive.

18 card case definitely was the best prize ever. Although I do say I wish I was platinum the year doc louis punch out was the prize.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Yoshi

If the 18 game card case comes back, I am definitely picking one up. So convenient.

Now playing:

Barbiegurl777

I want to pick up the yoshi t-shirt personally. Is it adult large or kids large though in size?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Klimbatize

brewsky wrote:

If the 18 game card case comes back, I am definitely picking one up. So convenient.

I have four of those. It's the only physical reward I've ever redeemed. They're great.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.