Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 5,198

yyyy89786

Untitled
that was so stupid, it's not even funny.

Edited on by yyyy89786

yyyy89786

Yoshi

This one is better.

Untitled

Besides, it's still June 30th Pacific Time and that's the only time zone that matters to Nintendo. (In the US, at least.)

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

PrincessSugoi

It's only been July 1st for thirty minutes in the NA y'all (and that's not including the West coast). Be more patient. X-D

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

yyyy89786

MUST...HAVE...REWARD...NOW...
XD

yyyy89786

Yoshi

technotaylor98 wrote:

XD

But...we're going to have to wait until December, anyways....

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

mystman12

brewsky wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

XD

Yeah, but we could rebel on Miiverse! We'll start the Platinum ReWARd! If Nintendo doesn't ship us our rewards in a month, we'll... We'll... POST MEAN THINGS ABOUT NINTENDO ON MIIVERSE!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Yoshi

mystman12 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

XD

Yeah, but we could rebel on Miiverse! We'll start the Platinum ReWARd! If Nintendo doesn't ship us our rewards in a month, we'll... We'll... POST MEAN THINGS ABOUT NINTENDO ON MIIVERSE!

And then Nintendo will discontinue Club Nintendo because we can't have nice things.

Now playing:

iphys

Wow, not even midnight NoA time, and people are growing impatient, lol. Be prepared to wait a couple weeks, and much longer if you're not going to settle for a digital reward.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

iphys wrote:

Wow, not even midnight NoA time, and people are growing impatient, lol. Be prepared to wait a couple weeks, and much longer if you're not going to settle for a digital reward.

I think we're all aware of that, and the true anticipation is actually seeing what is offered when it finally becomes available, not receiving it.

Even Nintendo admits that it'll be a couple weeks.

Gold and Platinum members can place an order as soon as the Elite Status gifts are revealed (usually around the middle of July).

EDIT: They even say it twice!

The Elite Status gifts for the 2014 Club Nintendo year will be announced in July 2014 (usually by the middle of the month).

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Klimbatize

The last few years rewards weren't even announced until mid-July. Don't worry about constantly hitting that refresh button on Club Nintendo's site.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SMEXIZELDAMAN

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

...jk D:

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Yoshi

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

...jk D:

CMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+RCMD+R

Now playing:

yyyy89786

mystman12 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

XD

Thos nentendo guyz nead 2 lisin 2 us ,cuz we desarve 2 get thee platinumum rewarsd rite now !!
Oh how I despise it when Miiverse brats whine...

Edited on by yyyy89786

yyyy89786

kingston589

brewsky wrote:

kingston589 wrote:

I got platinum on two accounts baby!

Don't say that too loudly or Nintendo will close both of your accounts.

Oops my bad haha

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Klimbatize

I'm already Gold status for 2015. I have more than enough to get those final 125 to hit Platinum, but I'm sick of filling out surveys. Maybe tomorrow.

Untitled

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Gamecubed

I just hit 2015 Gold too. I'm 70 coins from Platinum... after the post play surveys I get next week, I'll have Platinum.

Gamecubed

iphys

Lol, I gave up when I got to 215 coins. A lot of it was old post-plays from old WiiWare/DSiWare that are just finally expiring this year, and I barely even remember playing the games anymore either.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

Wow, I can't believe people are already or close to Platinum. It's going to be a while before I get my Platinum.

Register Wii U = 160
Hyrule Warriors = 60+10+10+10 (intent to buy, early registration, post play)
Smash 3DS = 40+10+10+10
Smash Wii U = 60+10+10+10
Captan Toad = 40(guess) +10+10+10

That puts me at 480, and there's other games I might get like Fantasy Life, Theatrhythm, Bayonetta 2, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, and that's all this year! Considering that this year was my first to Platinum, I was concerned about next year. Looks like I'm going to make it Platinum, no sweat! However, my wallet is very concerned right now.

Now playing:

The

I just need 90 more coins to hit Platinum.

I registered 6 Wii U games, 3 Wii games, 1 3DS game and 1 DS game. Awesome thing is that if you choose Pikmin 3 for your Mario Kart 8 code, you get 60 extra coins from it!

Edited on by The

I'm Canadian eh?

CaviarMeths

I'm kinda new at this and didn't know that the Platinum rewards were free...

Untitled

Definitely should have planned that better and waited to fill out some surveys. >_>

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.