Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 5,198

SCRAPPER392

I'm pretty tempted to get Mario Golf 64 and F-Zero X... I have a 1100 or so coins. I haven't played those in a grip.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

mipaol

So far from Club Nintendo I cashed me coins in for Super Mario World, F-Zero, and a neat Yoshi cleaning cloth that I wipe the dust from my Wii U gamepad with all OCD like.

Edited on by mipaol

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

Shane904

Looks like they updated the US's Club Nintendo! And it looks like you can order physical items again.

New downloadable games:
Super Metroid (Wii U, 200 Coins), Mario Kart 64 (Wii/Wii U, 250 Coins), 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DS, 200 Coins), Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters (3DS, 200 Coins)

It also looks like they cleared out the unavailable items list. Not sure if they're trying to change stuff and accidentally did it in production, or what! I was doing surveys right as it changed... (I sadly was unable to order Kirby's Pinball since it changed right as I was about to order....)

Shane904

What_Sthat

I picked up Kirby cause I've not had a chance to see how any of these "classics" titles looked with the 3D boost and also because I want to see if my opinion on Kirby games may have changed at all.

I'm a bit sad to see they went back to just four games though, and the physical rewards are back but nothing new.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Shane904

It appears now that they restocked the Classic Super Mario T-Shirt.

The Kirby 3D classic is actually really great @Webby-sama. You'll like it if you've enjoyed any of the classic Kirby games.

Shane904

dumedum

mipaol wrote:

and a neat Yoshi cleaning cloth

Is it really high quality? How soft is it?

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

mipaol

@dumedum I would say it's comparable in overall quality and a bit softer than the cloths I've received with various electronics.

Untitled
It works very well for keeping the Wii U gamepad's screen clean of dust and fingerprints, and when I have the gamepad sitting in the charged cradle I lay the cloth over the screen to protect it from any rogue drops of drink and such.

Oh and it comes in a sealed cellophane wrapper so theirs little chance of blemishes in transit, thought that was a nice touch.
Untitled

Edited on by mipaol

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

the_shpydar

Picked up 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure. 'Twas the last 3D Classic i didn't have; i knew if i waited it would eventually be a Club Nintendo award.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

What_Sthat

Shane904 wrote:

The Kirby 3D classic is actually really great @Webby-sama. You'll like it if you've enjoyed any of the classic Kirby games.

I'm about to finish the second zone or I guess it's called a level, Ice Cream Island.

I don't know why I didn't like this when I was younger but young me had his flaws so I'm glad I took the chance and glad Nintendo put this up as a reward cause I am having fun playing this.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Klimbatize

the_shpydar wrote:

Picked up 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure. 'Twas the last 3D Classic i didn't have; i knew if i waited it would eventually be a Club Nintendo award.

Same. Now I have them all.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

the_shpydar wrote:

I didn't get Xevious when it first came out. I was low in coins and had to choose between that and March of the Minis. Still glad I chose the latter. But it would be nice to see Xevious come back again (how many times has Urban Boredom popped up month after month?) so I could finish off the set. I think it's a matter of time.

The best part was that I was 15 coins short of Platinum for next year and had been waiting for a download worth my time. At 200 coins it might be a little much, but Kirby does it

Missing my NES games...

bezerker99

Looks like the Club Nintendo for North America is experiencing massive amounts of traffic due to everyone registering MK8 and trying to get their free download code.

Untitled

Ryno

I checked my club account this morning before maintenance and I somehow had a DK Jr. post play survey to fill out though I never purchased the game? How did that happen?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

bezerker99

Ryno wrote:

I checked my club account this morning before maintenance and I somehow had a DK Jr. post play survey to fill out though I never purchased the game? How did that happen?

You can be honest with us if you did buy DK Jr.

the_shpydar

Ryno wrote:

That happened to me a couple times not long after I got my 3DS, there were a few games there that I had never bought (I don't remember what games they were).
I assume it's some sort of random CN glitch; I just filled out the surveys and grabbed the coins before it was corrected.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

rolLTheDice

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno wrote:

That happened to me a couple times not long after I got my 3DS, there were a few games there that I had never bought (I don't remember what games they were).
I assume it's some sort of random CN glitch; I just filled out the surveys and grabbed the coins before it was corrected.

Yeah, Euro CN had this too some years ago. When i wanted to do the survey for a game i actually downloaded i instead ended up with a suvey for one i wouldn't ever want to lay hands on.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Kenchi

Holding my breath for some good selections on 3DS today!!!! PLeeease!!!

Edited on by Kenchi

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

bezerker99

I know I've mentioned this here before .....that the Wii System Transfer to my Wii U really left my Wii console extremely bare and dry.

And since I have pretty much every game that CN puts out each month, I now use my coins for games to put back onto my Wii. (Since my Wii is hooked up to a TV in another room and ready for use).

As a matter of fact, I spent some coins over the weekend and got Mario Kart 64 while I still had the chance.

Also, this thread rocks because it always reminds me of the day when new games get put up on the CN site.

Here's to hopin' there's some good games this time!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.