Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 5,198

Yoshi

Mode7 wrote:

They actually listed SMW as "Wii U" while Mario Golf is "Wii/Wii U."

So it's actually the Wii U version of SMW? While golf is for Wii and Wii mode on U?

Yes, they've been following this trend. If a featured game is on the Wii U eShop, then the code can only be used for the Wii U. If it's not on the Wii U, then the code will work with either the Wii or the Wii U in Wii Mode.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nestalgic

Mode7 wrote:

They actually listed SMW as "Wii U" while Mario Golf is "Wii/Wii U."

So it's actually the Wii U version of SMW? While golf is for Wii and Wii mode on U?

I think so. That means Mario Golf is probably in vWii mode only. Even so, it's something worth getting if you don't already have it.

I may give Trajectile a shot. I think Art Academy was 150 coins the last time it was up.

Missing my NES games...

AENIGMA

WooHoo, been waiting for Mario Golf 64 to be offered

Does anyone know if a SMW code would work with the original Wii? Don't really want to waste 200 coins if it doesn't.

ÆNIGMA

Maelstrom

I'd get Super mario world.....but I only have 5 coins and 60 from post play surveys I need to fill out. At least I have the Link Between worlds poster set instead! And, if I buy anything else, I'll just save it until the new club nintendo year starts. I already have platinum.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Yoshi

AENIGMA wrote:

WooHoo, been waiting for Mario Golf 64 to be offered

Does anyone know if a SMW code would work with the original Wii? Don't really want to waste 200 coins if it doesn't.

Read my post at the top of the page.

In other words, no.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

AENIGMA

brewsky wrote:

Read my post at the top of the page.

In other words, no.

Cool, thanks, you saved me 200 coins

ÆNIGMA

Yoshi

Maelstrom wrote:

Wait, since when do they quote NIntendo life in the product descriptions?

Several times, already.

Now playing:

Maelstrom

brewsky wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Several times, already.

Never noticed until now. With the new set of games, 3 out of 4 have nintendo life quotes, and mario golf doesn't have any.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Nestalgic

Maelstrom wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Several times, already.

Never noticed until now. With the new set of games, 3 out of 4 have nintendo life quotes, and mario golf doesn't have any.

They love glowing reviews — especially from recognizable sources. It is strange that 3 of the 4 have it this time around though. Good catch.

Missing my NES games...

RR529

Stinks that SMW is Wii U only. If it were also available on Wii I'd consider getting it since it's been so long since I've played it.

Mario Golf would be tempting as I've never played it, but I don't have the coins for it, and I'm not interested in the DSiWare games.

Oh well, I can wait another month.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

McFox

The games are crappy as ever.

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Yoshi

McFox wrote:

The games are crappy as ever.

Ummmm...

Super Mario World
Mario Golf

Those are some excellent games....

Trajectile is pretty good as well.
Art Academy is a little niche, but some people still like it.

Tell me, what do you consider to be a good month?

Now playing:

bezerker99

My Wii was pretty bare after doing a system transfer to my Wii U. Thus I've been redeeming my Club Nintendo coins for VC games for my Wii. Well, that's my plan anyways. So far all I've gotten is LoZ: ALttP. I was really hoping to download Super Mario World but I see what Nintendo did there.

Also, I noticed that Other M screensaver is no longer available.

That's too bad, I was going to drop a nice sum of money on a new computer just to have that screensaver.

Nestalgic

Did anyone get Trajectile? I want to see if people think it's worth 200 coins. Thanks.

Missing my NES games...

NinChocolate

The Grill off with Ultra Hand game is really trashing up the club nintendo rewards page. That is all.

NinChocolate

McFox

I got 300 coins left,,.

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Nestalgic

So a lot of new games have been posted. Unfortunately there's nothing new that I want that I don't have already but it is a pretty solid list for Wii/U. Not really for 3DS owners though.

Missing my NES games...

Gamecubed

Already have physical copies of the games that I would have been interested in....
Hope to see some good stuff when the physical rewards return in May.

Gamecubed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.