Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 5,198

Nestalgic

Maelstrom wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

When does it update?

Should happen within the hour.

It would be a lot nicer if they just updated it at midnight sunday.

Two months ago they took an extra day. It looks like that may be happening here as well. It can't be that hard to pay a peon to update a page.

Missing my NES games...

Klimbatize

In the past when it's gone over a day, they updated the dates on those games by now. I think last month, or the month before, the update didn't happen until like noon Pacific time.

I'd imagine we'll see it update in the next couple of hours.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

theblackdragon

Nestalgic wrote:

Two months ago they took an extra day. It looks like that may be happening here as well. It can't be that hard to pay a peon to update a page.

I do apologize, but are you talking about us here at NL, or about Nintendo? If it's us, just so you know, we're not paid for what we do, we're all volunteers. We do what we can as soon as we can, and all we ask is your patience and understanding if things don't happen as lightning-quick as you would like.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I do apologize, but are you talking about us here at NL, or about Nintendo? If it's us, just so you know, we're not paid for what we do, we're all volunteers. We do what we can as soon as we can, and all we ask is your patience and understanding if things don't happen as lightning-quick as you would like.

I think "here" means the current situation with this month's Club Nintendo update.

At least I hope that's what he means...

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Nestalgic

theblackdragon wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

Obviously not here. Club Nintendo is the one lagging. NL updates at all hours of the day.

Missing my NES games...

theblackdragon

@Klimba: i'm not sure what's going on exactly, i just know some stuff wound up reported and i came in to try and figure it out. just trying to cover NL's base is all :3
@Nestalgic: ah, carry on then :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Nestalgic

theblackdragon wrote:

@Klimba: i'm not sure what's going on exactly, i just know some stuff wound up reported and i came in to try and figure it out. just trying to cover NL's base is all :3
@Nestalgic: ah, carry on then :3

To clarify, the "here" I referred to in that post was the updating event (or in this case lack there of). Absolutely nothing about NL or the forum.

Missing my NES games...

LordJumpMad

UPDATE

Urban Champion: 3D Classic 200
DonkeyKong Jr Math 150
DR MARIO RX 250
Metroid Other M 9000

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

>:^*

Nestalgic

LordJumpMad wrote:

UPDATE

DonkeyKong Jr Math 150
DR MARIO RX 250
Metroid Other M 9000

And yet wouldn't be surprising

Missing my NES games...

TreesenHauser

LordJumpMad wrote:

UPDATE

DonkeyKong Jr Math 150
DR MARIO RX 250
Metroid Other M 9000

I'll only be disappointed if these aren't the selections.

Add my Nintendo Life username on Wii U and Steam!

Currently playing: Mega Man 11, Star Fox, Breath of the Wild, Undertale

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-7956-0123 | Nintendo Network ID: TreesenHauser | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Last call for Bonsai Barber, everyone.

Yoshi

Trajectile
Super Mario World
Art Academy: First Semester
Mario Golf

EDIT: Hey, the screen savers are gone!

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Klimbatize

Not bad rewards...unfortuntately I have all but Art Academy.

They are all 200 coins, except MarioGolf is 250.

Trajectile is a pretty good puzzle game. I think it's worth a look.

Super Mario World speaks for itself.

Mario Golf I still play on my N64 now and then, but I'll go ahead and download it onto my Wii so my kid has easier access to it.

Not a bad month.

Ryno

brewsky wrote:

Trajectile
Super Mario World
Mario Golf

Keeping my coins this time.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mode7

They actually listed SMW as "Wii U" while Mario Golf is "Wii/Wii U."

So it's actually the Wii U version of SMW? While golf is for Wii and Wii mode on U?

Mode7

TreesenHauser

brewsky wrote:

Trajectile
Super Mario World
Mario Golf

EDIT: Hey, the screen savers are gone!

Hmm. Not sure if I should download Mario Golf, or if I should just save my coins 'til next time around. Either way, glad I got the screen-savers before they vanished.

Add my Nintendo Life username on Wii U and Steam!

Currently playing: Mega Man 11, Star Fox, Breath of the Wild, Undertale

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-7956-0123 | Nintendo Network ID: TreesenHauser | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.