Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 5,198

Kenchi

I ain't mad at nobody. Golly gee. I just want some rad games . . . .

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Undead_terror

Miss_Dark wrote:

should I order this or not? 3000 points is a lot but it looks freaking cool xD

Untitled

I'm doubting cause I'm afraid they'll once release a cd of DK tropical freeze and I really want that... If they only put it on club nintendo (as a reward for fans) then I won't have enough points to get it! what are the odds of nintendo doing that? and wouldn't they put it for sale too?

I have a similar version as a platinum reward, they are really nice cards, they are made from a good plastic that shouldn't get ruined easily (dropping food on it shouldn't be a problem I don't think and you can bend them a little bit that shouldn't damage it) and by comparing prices between both CN's, I think it's a alright price!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

dumedum

McFox wrote:

Should I get the accessory box? I have 800 coins

I did. It's cute. Yeah, you should get it too.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Eel

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

Okay I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'll just ask here, if I may. I accidentally ordered Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters twice and sent in an email to Nintendo's support saying I was overcharged before I realised it was my mistake. I know it might take a while for them to reply but do you think there is any chance of getting my coins back? It's not the worst thing ever but I feel dumb about the whole situation lol

Palutena wants you to share the word of Icarus.

Give someone else the second code.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Oragami

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

Okay I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'll just ask here, if I may. I accidentally ordered Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters twice and sent in an email to Nintendo's support saying I was overcharged before I realised it was my mistake. I know it might take a while for them to reply but do you think there is any chance of getting my coins back? It's not the worst thing ever but I feel dumb about the whole situation lol

If worst comes to worst, you could always sell the code for like 3 or 4 dollars on eBay.
or you could just give it to me

Edited on by Oragami

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

McFox

Should I get a Yoshi's New Island shirt for 800 coins?

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Aqueous

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

Sometimes you can get code trading here if you want to see about that

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Blast

McFox wrote:

Should I get a Yoshi's New Island shirt for 800 coins?

Nope. Sadly... I STRONGLY suggest you don't and wait for something better.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

McFox

I've been looking for more Club Nintendo clothing.

I like tears.

Gamecubed

Got my Link Between Worlds poster set today. Freaking gorgeous.

Gamecubed

CosmoXY

Got a crimson 2DS and Yoshi's Island today. Earned the free Pokémon X download. Sweet.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

AlGator

I got the Mario & Luigi 3DS XL (which includes Dream Team installed) at Target in early March, during a promotion where I got a $30 gift card free with the purchase. I got Yoshi over the weekend, and earned the free Pokemon X download. That's an XL and 3 games for $210, not a bad deal! (Believe it or not, I've never played a Pokemon game, as they were after my childhood, but I'll give this one a spin.)

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

McFox

Is the Yoshi's New Island shirt cool?

I like tears.

Aqueous

@AlGator - Nicely done. Good deal on your part. Hope you enjoy your games.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Nestalgic

Any last minute predictions for today's update?

Missing my NES games...

LordJumpMad

AlGator wrote:

I got the Mario & Luigi 3DS XL (which includes Dream Team installed) at Target in early March, during a promotion where I got a $30 gift card free with the purchase. I got Yoshi over the weekend, and earned the free Pokemon X download. That's an XL and 3 games for $210, not a bad deal! (Believe it or not, I've never played a Pokemon game, as they were after my childhood, but I'll give this one a spin.)

I got the same 3DS XL with Dream Team at Walmart.com for $170, and it came with a free copy of PaperMario: Sticker Star, which I'm sure everyone is trying to get rid of.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Nestalgic

Maelstrom wrote:

When does it update?

Should happen within the hour.

Missing my NES games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.