Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 5,198

OldChorizard

Talking about Platinum Rewads, I created an account, and went platinum on December. Am I qualified for the rewards on July? Or did I just missed the hole thing?

Cheers!

OldChorizard

Twitter:

cbkummer

OldChorizard wrote:

Talking about Platinum Rewads, I created an account, and went platinum on December. Am I qualified for the rewards on July? Or did I just missed the hole thing?

Cheers!

For this current July, yes. The Club Nintendo Year is from July to July.

cbkummer

Eel

I always wondered something.... When they announce the platinum/gold prizes, is there still a chance to get more points to qualify?

Like say, you have 300 coins and they announce the prizes and then you get other 300 coins the next day. Would you be stuck with the gold prize or would you qualify for platinum?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

OldChorizard

cbkummer wrote:

OldChorizard wrote:

Cheers!

For this current July, yes. The Club Nintendo Year is from July to July.

Great!! Ty for the quick answer C:

OldChorizard

Twitter:

HistoricKombat

The new rewards are up..

Kid Icarus: Myths & Monsters (3DS) - 150 Coins
Number Battle (3DS) - 200 Coins
Yoshi (WiiU) - 200 Coins
Bonsai Barber (Wii) - 150 Coins

I don't know. Perhaps, Kid Icarus: Myths & Monster but maybe I'll save my coins and just pay the four dollars at some point. I am not interested in anything else on here

Edited on by HistoricKombat

HistoricKombat

Blast

Ohmygawd... what a horrible new list... Why can't we get stuff like a discount like 5-10 bucks for Coins?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

What_Sthat

There's also some new items.

Animal Crossing pouches (in light blue or pink) for 500 coins.
Super Mario Accessory Box for 700 coins.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Undead_terror

Webby-sama wrote:

There's also some new items.

Animal Crossing pouches (in light blue or pink) for 500 coins.
Super Mario Accessory Box for 700 coins.

Ha, didn't see those but at least it's something else to get just not for me.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Ron_DelVillano

Just ordered the accessory box and pink acnl pouch! I might grab Kid Icarus as well. I'm always excited about new rewards popping up

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

RR529

Kid Icarus: OM&M - Already have it, but I'd say it's worth a shot for those who haven't played it (I liked it more than the original)

Number Battle - I'm assuming it's DSiWare, so it's a pass for me.

Yoshi - Don't have a Wii U, so I couldn't even consider it, even if I did want it (already have it on 3DS anyways, and wasn't impressed)

Bonsai Barber - Never really got into WiiWare, so I see no reason to start now.

Don't have enough coins for any of the new physical rewards.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HandheldGuru97

Might get one of those pouches my Mario one is getting pretty beat....and I do love me some Animal Crossing!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Hamsterism

I want to see what Yoshi looks like when played, but I don't want to spend 200 coins to find out (that's half of what I have). I really want the storage container, but I think 700 coins is asking a little too much for it (maybe 650?), and the AC pouches look amazing!

@MortalKombat2007 it shows that the Barber Bonsai game is 250 coins now.... I thought it would be fun to try out, but not for that type of coin.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Eel

I love Yoshi, it was the only game I could play on the NES as a little kid.

But I think 200 coins sounds too expensive for what it is. You'd probably be better off just buying it with real money.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

Hamsterism wrote:

@MortalKombat2007 it shows that the Barber Bonsai game is 250 coins now.... I thought it would be fun to try out, but not for that type of coin.

Oh my god! the games keep rising in price! I remember when they first released the games, 100 or 150 and good games came out each week while now it's the opposite.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Dark-Luigi wrote:

More trash yet again...

I love it when people complain about free stuff and consider it trash. You are getting the stuff for free after all. The could just not have anything at all for customers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.